• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

RJ called it. Dude knew this shit was going to happen.

RJ Called it as soon as he saw Trump associated with Manafort, in fact he called it so early most of you guys called it partisan bitching at the time. I think he started the first thread about it actually. Now this being any deeper than a Trump issue is tin foil hat talk.

Rand must be a Russian agent. it is the only possible answer. Wasn't he the only senator to stand in the way of renewing the Patriot Act? That is about as unamerican as it gets. He is clearly and agent of the Kremlin, burn him at the stake, no trial.

Last edited:
Rand must be a Russian agent. it is the only possible answer. Wasn't he the only senator to stand in the way of renewing the Patriot Act? That is about as unamerican as it gets. He is clearly and agent of the Kremlin, burn him at the stake, no trial.

Hardy har har.

No idea what’s up with Rand but it sure would be nice if he and his fellow Republican colleagues acted with the same type of urgency to defend American elections as they do to protect Russian oligarchs under sanction.

Trump plays 'quick round of golf' with Rand Paul in New Jersey

President Trump played a round of golf with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) while he was in New Jersey this weekend, the White House said.

“The President played a quick round of golf with Senator Rand Paul who the president really likes and enjoys spending time with,” the White House said in a statement. “He also spent the weekend working on economic growth and making calls on the economy and national security.”

Paul was spotted Sunday by reporters boarding Air Force One in Morristown, N.J., for Trump’s trip back to Washington. The GOP senator was expected to ask Trump this weekend to lift sanctions on top Russian officials, which would allow them to visit the United States later this year.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-a-quick-round-of-golf-this-weekend-with-rand

Remember when Rand Paul was an "independent" voice? Rubles don't care.

Rand Paul doesn't really have to ask the guy who invited Putin to the White House.

Remember when Rand Paul was an "independent" voice? Rubles don't care.

Rand Paul doesn't really have to ask the guy who invited Putin to the White House.

The Ron/Rand Paul worshipers are going to be sorely disappointed once this debacle is over.

Their movement has been pure bullshit and it’s now becoming exposed.

Rand doesn't have 1/1000 of the spine his father had. Anyone who keeps thinking that he does is just wrong. He's just a boring Republican.

I’m shocked that our most sensitive sources went dark...especially after Devin Nunes and other clowns in the House went out of their way to out informants and release classified documents to score some political points.

Given our history, dont you think it would be prudent to have evidence before accusing someone of being a Russian asset?

Given our history, dont you think it would be prudent to have evidence before accusing someone of being a Russian asset?

What, in your estimation, would constitute sufficient evidence to make such an allegation?

Given your history, don’t you think it would be prudent to have evidence before claiming that posters on this board actually support the murder of innocent civilians?

Or do our actions and support for leaders like John McCain...is that enough evidence for you?

Given your history, don’t you think it would be prudent to have evidence before claiming that posters on this board actually support the murder of innocent civilians?

Or do our actions and support for leaders like John McCain...is that enough evidence for you?

what?

What, in your estimation, would constitute sufficient evidence to make such an allegation?

I don't know. Is that my burden to answer? I'm simply asking whether our past history warrants more prudence. I think that can be answered independent from your question back to me.

Asenio, the answer is ask MHB. He determines everything.

Back