• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Last edited:
I’m not saying he’s a corrupt Russian stooge. Russians think he’s a corrupt Russian stooge.

Donald-Trump-Russia-1043749.jpg

good lord, agent trump has fallen in love with his handler...the first rule in double agent spy school and he broke it.

Not sure I agree with being able to subpoena the translator.

Well I don’t agree with POTUS having meetings with heads of state with only a translator present.

Well I don’t agree with POTUS having meetings with heads of state with only a translator present.

This.

Not ideal to subpoena the translator but a secret meeting between these two should never have happened in the first place. It’s not like this was a meeting between Reagan and Thatcher.

Not sure I agree with being able to subpoena the translator.

I kind of agree, at the very least this move should not be the first move...more like a last ditch effort to get answers to imperative national security issues.

It just forces Trump to claim executive privilege, but I’m glad they’re aggressively pursuing this angle.

How can Interpol possibly put a Russian in charge? Maybe Trump will name Sammy the Bull to be FBI Director or put El Chapo in charge of the DEA.

Back