• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

So silly. We're done. Nothing to stop cheating in the election (if you don't count current efforts as cheating), rigging the census. Trump taking a third term, etc.

Maybe he has russian connections. How about trump? How about the Russian-Putin aluminum plant in Kentucky?

What was in Rangers tweets on the previous page? They aren’t showing up which means they were likely deleted on twitter.

What was in Rangers tweets on the previous page? They aren’t showing up which means they were likely deleted on twitter.

It was an early report about the Russians hacking Burisma. I'm not sure why the original tweet was tweet was deleted.

And remember, Putin is one of Trump's most admired and favorite people. He can't get enough of him, it's like hero-worship. And Putin is increasingly viewed warmly by a number of others on the American Right, especially Religious Right. Evangelicals like him because they see him as a defender of White Christianity against the heathens and deviates. You know Trump would love to be able to change the US Constitution and government to suit his purposes on a simple personal whim.

Yeah, I don’t get why these dictators fuck around with the pretense of democracy, just fucking dictate and be done with it.

Yeah, I don’t get why these dictators fuck around with the pretense of democracy, just fucking dictate and be done with it.

They had to back when the US fucked around with the pretense of democracy. But we barely bother to do that anymore.

Yep

In the past it was important for people/places like Putin/Russia to pretend to be a nation ruled by laws rather than men. Partly to mimic and partly to diminish the reality of the rule of law in the US.

The US now, as led by Republicans, more and more preferring the pretense.

yeah even the Emperor waited until the time of A New Hope to dissolve the Senate. these things take time.

Back