• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

When did the GQP change their platform to remove any mention of anti Russia policies again?

When did the GQP change their platform to remove any mention of anti Russia policies again?

So incredibly dumb... Yet another myth swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the MENSA members of the Tunnels. According to the $32M Mueller investigation:

No collusion in RNC platform change on Ukraine, report says

The controversial GOP platform change about Ukraine wasn’t done “at the behest” of candidate Donald Trump or the Russian government, according to the report.

“[T]he investigation did not establish that one campaign official's efforts to dilute a portion of the Republican Party platform on providing assistance to Ukraine were undertaken at the behest of candidate Trump or Russia,” the report said.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-public/h_d3e1046ae9758f70a8cf219f25bae5eb

Truly a special kind of dumb.

The quote you use says it could not be established that trump was behind a member of his campaign making the change.

Riiiight. A member of his campaign went rogue and he says he knows nothing about it. Donnie is a bastion of truth and honesty.

Brad, go for a run. Talk to a therapist. This obsession with the boards isn’t healthy.

obviously he's lying to help biden

by the way i was expecting by now for biden to have silenced all the right-wing brad-morons; where do we stand on that?

"I'm not the puppet. You're the puppet!"
- a real stable jenius

This supports the Steele dossier. I know it is hard to comprehend, but Donald Trump is not your friend, he doesn't care about you or this country, and he's shady af.

Kind of annoying to see reporting on what we already knew and experienced over the last 5 1/2 years. Even more annoying to know those who willing fell for a Russian operation won’t just admit they were fooled.

Palma and sailor assured us the Russian efforts were limited to max $20 spent on Facebook adds. That could not have possibly influenced anything.

i've never seen a photo where Butina looks like she resembled anything close to "glamorous'

Back