• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Hard to believe we are on the course to end NATO with full support of the Republican Party.

Benjamin Wittes is pissed
Lol, I love your Benjamin Wittes hate. The dude is a really smart man and a solid journalist and skews conservative on a lot of issues.

Thanks to NEdeac for the podcast recommendation. Wittes often has the most conservative take of the current lawfare blog pundits.

I hope PhDeac has discovered Susan Hennessey. Brilliant woman. Sorta mousey.

I did now. I’m sure I’ve read her work. She’s cute.

I’m glad I’m not single and on the twitters. I’d totally be trying to awkwardly nerd flirt with these attractive reporters and analysts.

I did now. I’m sure I’ve read her work. She’s cute.

I’m glad I’m not single and on the twitters. I’d totally be trying to awkwardly nerd flirt with these attractive reporters and analysts.
Our struggle is real, PhDeac

Putin-Trump Summit

I met my wife during my first year as a professor and before social media took off. That kept me out of a lot of trouble.

There are a lot of smart, attractive women only a click or two away. I get unsolicited messages and friend requests from women who like political posts I’ve made on Facebook. I can’t even imagine what it would be like if I was trying.

nothing good can come from it: Public Enemy No. 1 meeting with Public Enemy No. 2

you lefties are a riot, a complete absurdity, throughout the Cold War: gotta negotiate and sign deals with the USSR, no matter what, just sign something; now, investigate inaugural party attendees for possible sinister contacts with Russians

I met my wife during my first year as a professor and before social media took off. That kept me out of a lot of trouble.

There are a lot of smart, attractive women only a click or two away. I get unsolicited messages and friend requests from women who like political posts I’ve made on Facebook. I can’t even imagine what it would be like if I was trying.

those must be mostly from Maxine Waters

I think it's pretty clear that nothing good will come from this meeting. Russia has nothing to offer us. Trump will sell out our interests and allies for nothing. The only question is how extensive the damage will be and if it will be possible to reverse it once Trump has been deposed.

This is batshit if it happens.

Curious to hear from any current or former service members about potentially removing all troops from Germany. I assume this wouldn't sit well but I don't know the inner workings of the military either.

Kim:
Improve status: check
Get US military to cut support for traitorous south: check
Increase nuclear production: check

Vlad:
Get western aliances to fall apart: check
End NATO: check (I never thought that would happen...LOL)

Komrade moonz nods approval

Back