• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Will and does lie about anything and everything, but is incapable of just lying to the reporter and saying “Of course I will tell him not to meddle”

Not a single question tonight.

As long as they're helping to reelect Dear Leader to another glorious term, I doubt that any Trumpites (which is at least 90% of the GOP) give a shit if foreign powers and businesses interfere in the election. Indeed, they welcome it. To most conservatives today, the real enemy isn't Russia or Iran or North Korea or ISIS or anything like that, it's their fellow citizens who happen to be liberals. American liberals are their real enemy, and that's who they really and truly hate. Anything that helps Trumpites defeat liberals and keeps them down and out is to be welcomed. It used to be that fighting the commies is what ginned up conservatives, now it's liberals in their own country (my guess is that Trumpites probably don't see any difference).

they must have CNN in Russia

Christ.

Can you at least be honest with yourself and admit that deep down inside you prefer living under the rule of an illiberal autocrat? One with the very same type of power our founding fathers rejected and shed blood over.

As long as they're helping to reelect Dear Leader to another glorious term, I doubt that any Trumpites (which is at least 90% of the GOP) give a shit if foreign powers and businesses interfere in the election. Indeed, they welcome it. To most conservatives today, the real enemy isn't Russia or Iran or North Korea or ISIS or anything like that, it's their fellow citizens who happen to be liberals. American liberals are their real enemy, and that's who they really and truly hate. Anything that helps Trumpites defeat liberals and keeps them down and out is to be welcomed. It used to be that fighting the commies is what ginned up conservatives, now it's liberals in their own country (my guess is that Trumpites probably don't see any difference).

Yep. Spot on.

Christ.

Can you at least be honest with yourself and admit that deep down inside you prefer living under the rule of an illiberal autocrat? One with the very same type of power our founding fathers rejected and shed blood over.

And in the case of boomers like sailor, their actual fathers rejected and shed blood over those types of rulers.

+1

Conservative media is a helluva drug.

Sailors response is not surprising. Hypocritical, yes, surprising, no.

It may be the only way for Trump to keep power.

You mean the way the CA would have the fifth largest economy in the world? Or how CA subsidizes multiple red states failures with our taxes?

Back