• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Hmm, conversations between Trump and Russia you say? And there is apparently a recording system where these calls get archived? There is a bold sharpie colored line connecting the dots there.

So I’m in the middle of dinner and just received a Washington Post news alert with the story Ranger posted above. Then literally 14 minutes later, I received another WAPO news alert saying Rudy cancelled the appearance.

Fucking unreal.

Oh and Rudy was being paid to speak at some Estonian trade group Putin created “to counter and compete with the European Union”.

I honestly have no idea what team these guys are playing for these days.

Giuliani cancels paid appearance next week at Kremlin-backed conference

Rudolph W. Giuliani, whose actions as President Trump’s personal lawyer have helped set in motion an impeachment inquiry, abruptly canceled his scheduled paid appearance at a Kremlin-backed conference in Armenia next week.

Giuliani, who confirmed to The Washington Post on Friday morning that he would attend the event, reversed himself that evening after The Post reported on his participation in the meeting, which Russian President Vladi­mir Putin and other top Russian officials are expected to attend.

The two-day conference is sponsored by Russia and the Moscow-based Eurasian Economic Union, a trade alliance launched by Putin in 2014 as a counterweight to the European Union.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5ab242-e133-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html

Wow confirmed. The motherfucker canceled his appearance immediately following the news going public.

I honestly thought the Washington Post had sent a news alert in error or fucked up the reporting.

Wow that article is something else. I friggin hate Trump but Trump needs to cut him loose ASAP. The guy is one gigantic and clueless liability.

So I’m in the middle of dinner and just received a Washington Post news alert with the story Ranger posted above. Then literally 14 minutes later, I received another WAPO news alert saying Rudy cancelled the appearance.

Fucking unreal.

Oh and Rudy was being paid to speak at some Estonian trade group Putin created “to counter and compete with the European Union”.

I honestly have no idea what team these guys are playing for these days.

They’re playing for themselves. $$$$

Dems need to run hard on restoring our alliances.

Either our national security officials have been participating in treason, they’re dumb as shit for not figuring out what we’ve all known for three plus years, or they’re pussies for not speaking up.

They’ve all got to go and most should be punished for being more loyal to or intimidated by Trump than defending our country.

Traitorous prick

White House officials were particularly distressed by Trump’s election remarks because it appeared the president was forgiving Russia for an attack that had been designed to help elect him, the three former officials said. Trump also seemed to invite Russia to interfere in other countries’ elections, they said.

Back