• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Does that guy ever wipe that smirk off his face? I mean why would he, he’s essentially the prince of the US but it’s just a constant beg to be punched.

Did he ever actually get a security clearance? If so, he was probably one of those on whose behalf the president had to intervene personally.

Well, it’s true Russia wanted the US/GB to invade occupied France long before we did.

And Russia (and Soviet states) suffered more than most throughout the conflict.

No need, or good reason, to shit on d-day remembrances, however.

I wonder how much of Ivank and Jared's $125+M in income came from people with ties Russia and Putin.

So it’s a military coup based on GOP logic. What are they going to do about it?

Remember when republicans lost their minds when Obama bowed to a middle eastern dude out of respect?

And they’re silent on this. Of course. What a party of hypocritical empty word mouth breathers.

Remember when republicans lost their minds when Obama bowed to a middle eastern dude out of respect?

And they’re silent on this. Of course. What a party of hypocritical empty word mouth breathers.

I wonder what could possibly be the differences?

Back