• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Putin has to have a lot on Trump. He believes Putin over Coats, over all of America's intelligence agencies, over the FBI. If Trump isn't a Russian agent, Putin couldn't have a better one.

Trump is such a moron that he thinks having a server is more important than having the data that went to and from the server.

"It's kept us separated" is such a weird thing to say.

So sad that Mueller has come between him and Putin.

they complain about the left not worshiping at the altar of the American Flag but it's beyond clear that republicans truly hate this country

The whole "Trump is actually a Russian asset" thing always seemed pretty far-fetched. But it's getting harder and harder to come up with any other rational explanation for this.

Last edited:
...he sided with Russia against our intelligence community.

37212734_10112307477049255_453659850535075840_o.jpg

Success!

The whole "Trump is actually a Russian asset" thing always seemed pretty far-fetched. But it's getting harder and harder to come up with any other rational explanation for this.

Agreed. I'm skeptical of nearly all conspiracy theories, as they not only usually lack any hard evidence, but often require a perfection of human ability and secrecy that doesn't exist much in real life. However, when it comes to Trump and Putin, it's increasingly hard not to see some sort of obvious affection/blackmail/blind faith on Trump's part towards Putin. His criticisms of Putin have been muted, defensive, and don't sound at all sincere, and he usually adds qualifiers, such as the one above: "I hold both countries responsible".

I honestly never thought I'd live to see a POTUS harshly attack our closest traditional allies since WW2, like the UK, Germany, and Canada, while he's virtually holding hands and making eyes at Putin, a Russian dictator who clearly doesn't have our best interests (or our allies) at heart. It really should be shocking to see, yet people have become so numbed at this point by Trump's tweets, behavior, and antics that they've simply started tuning much of this out, and it's a shame. And of course his supporters will find some way to defend or excuse it. I can already see the indignant Fox News attacks on CNN and Anderson Cooper for his comments today: "How dare Cooper and the Clinton News Network call our president's performance disgraceful! They should apologize immediately! Liberal Democrats and the MSM have lost their minds over Trump's brilliant foreign policy successes!"

Last edited:
The Trade wars with the EU and pulling out of NATO and the WTO is when I got to the point of thinking there's prolly a pee tape.

The Trade wars with the EU and pulling out of NATO and the WTO is when I got to the point of thinking there's prolly a pee tape.

Are you no longer entertained? I mean, #Covfefe! Come on!

Wow so this "summit" is going even worse than my lowest expectations.

Remember: as soon as you think the bar can't be set any lower...drill it an additional 5-10 feet into the ground.

Are you no longer entertained? I mean, #Covfefe! Come on!

It's still entertaining, but more like you're on one of those 1960's rollercoasters without the shoulder support. You'll prolly be alright but you never know.

I mean, throwing our intelligence agencies, who work for him, under the bus while standing next to Putin is insane. If I thought any republicans had spines I’d expect them to do more than issues “I’m disappointed” statements, it I don’t. Just unreal lack of patriotism and leadership. Are there any board Trumpers who can defend this?

Back