• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

romanovKU

Reaction score
Hello, hello, hello! I'm glad everyone is here for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10. I'm your host, RuPaul!

giphy.gif

This year, we've got 10's across the board, baby! Here's our lineup of fantastic queens:

RP-Cast-Names.jpg

And a few judges among you:

Capture.png

All of you should have received a piece of she-mail, containing your drag role. If you did not receive she-mail, please let me know via she-mail.

This is a closed game, and therefore nobody knows the setup. The rules are typical, but I have pasted them below, as we haven't played in a while:

- we're using the OGboards official site clock. if the deadline is 1:30pm, votes timestamped 1:30:59 count, whereas 1:31:00 do not count
- votes must be bolded or surrounded by ***
- Standard 10 minute OT
- no night posting
- Gentleman's rule to not talk @ me. use your judgement
- Vanillas are notified of night move impediments
- OOO: roleblock, protection, anything else, kill, inspection
- the numbers are 13 v 4. this will not change save for deaths
- don't read into flavor of my text. i will refer to "sashaying away" for deaths, "shantay you stay" for lives saved, etc.
- no godfathers or shit that can be bastard without reason but in-game maneuvers/actions may affect stuff
- instant twilight majos if I am not around, as in the majo'ed player cannot talk but everyone else can. no majos with 6 or fewer
- mafia does not have a need for fake claims as there is not a theme to the assignment of powers among the players. therefore, do not try to read into whether drag queen X would have power Y on team Z.
- all 14 drag queens from this season are in the game, as well as 3 judges, however that has no bearing on alignment.
- revealing your role and/or rolename may or may not have benefits or drawbacks, as with any closed game

Day 1 Ends at 1:30:59 Monday. Apologies for a long day 1 but it's our first game back and everyone should have ample time to get reacquainted.

Now that that's out of the way, remember this ladies: If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an amen??? We're here to crown the best queen(s) in drag race herrrstory, so be your best and do you! Sissy that walk (i.e., You may post!)!

Last edited:
Your queens:

1. blue
2. bym - vanilla civ - died n1
3. chaos
4. da
5. damo - vanilla civ - died n3
6. gooner - civ masonizer - died n1
7. gouda
8. HOFerJTP
9. knight - civ weak hider - died d3
10. manning
11. nonny
12. raise - vanilla civ - died n3
13. ryala
14. tejas - civ babysitter (protection) - died d2
15. tic
16. tim
17. toogs - vanilla civ - died d1

Last edited:
***Goober*** but he'd make a good queen

Speaking of drag queens, is Natty wrastlin tonight for Money in the Bank? Redwing, feel free to post about it with me

That women's MONEY in the BANK match was Lol bad. But not as bad as Roman Reigns

This theme is going to confuse me, greatly.

I’ll admit I’m curious.

***TiC***

Girls can’t be drag queens.

Is wrestling still a thing? Gotta say, I really enjoyed the andre the giant bio on HBO - really good stuff.

Watching Hot Fuzz with my son. I love those movies.

Just get tmobile. Then its free. That's what I'd do

Back