• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Space Force is Real

But that remembrance can only be applied to programs that already consist of greater than or equal to 50% of current discretionary funding.

Agreed. I will also remember this post as it applies to your next 20 or so on these boards.

I welcome you to find evidence that I support starting new government agencies or branches of the military. I want better government.

First and most importantly fuck Trump and fuck anything that son of a bitch wants to do.

Second, creating a separate branch of the military just adds bureaucracy to the top. There’s nothing Space Force can do that you could not have done with the existing Air Force Space Command for less money.

Can't we just get shield and cloaking from the aliens we captured at Roswell?

spaceballswinnebago.jpg

So the military exercises with South Korea are too expensive to continue but we are going to start a space force. Seems legit.

So the military exercises with South Korea are too expensive to continue but we are going to start a space force. Seems legit.

You could pay for three decoder rings, a few ET translators and a contamination room with the money budgeted for South Korean exercises.

Anyone heard from Sam J Jones yet? He's got real Hollywood experience dealing with threats from space and would probably come cheap. #GoLongFlash

Anyone heard from Sam J Jones yet? He's got real Hollywood experience dealing with threats from space and would probably come cheap. #GoLongFlash

I'm not saying you're wrong, Jones would certainly be helpful for Space Force, but you have to start with leadership and who better than this guy to head this:

dive.jpg

Alternatively, I'll settle for:

giphy.gif

Love the lib circle jerk tag.
I guess I'd rather be standing around jerking off angry at another dumb, short sighted, and angry, racist policy this administration puts in place than waiting in line to blow trump because he's Putin' it to those lib snowflakes that fox news tells me to hate.

Back