• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JJ Hickson makes alma mater proud

Who keeps $100K in cash in their house? Guessing it was drug related.

Who keeps $100K in cash in their house? Guessing it was drug related.

Either that or someone he otherwise knew. That was no accidental home invasion where he stumbled upon 100k.

Dude, get your head out of your - oh right, nevermind.

The nut punch was a one-off. Chippy play was not.

Perhaps your argument is that JJ Hickson's home invasion will be a one-off as well. I think this argument has legs because

a) he will likely go to jail for the first offense
b) hard to disprove. He has in fact ONLY broken into one home, bitch slapped one kid, and stolen $100,000 once

Again, lots to proud of here. For one, he was successful. Minus the getting caught part. Two, using the argument, yes, he is a shithead who was coached by a shithead fella at my shithead alma mater - BUT - and this is an important BUT - you guys have a guy who did something stupid on the court 13 years. So there.

Good work.

Just poking the Deacon, no irrational rage here. Seeing the Hodge quote here immediately took me to that game is all. All in good fun.

Just poking the Deacon, no irrational rage here. Seeing the Hodge quote here immediately took me to that game is all. All in good fun.

I am with you. All in good fun.

I do dislike the FoxNews approach to an argument though. I call it the, Yes-he's-a-ButtHole-of-the-nth-dgree-BUT-Shiny-Object-Left-Slash-Hillary's-Email approach to an argument.

Yes, State is being investigated for paying Dennis Smith cash money to play for us, but ... Chris Paul nut punch
Yes, our current coach came from a program that paid hookers to sleep with recruits, but ... Chris Paul nut punch
Yes, we have only had three NBA players in the last 10+ years and one of them just robbed a probably drug dealer, but ... Jimmy V has raised a lot of money for cancer research post breathing.

Ah yes, I love good fun. Is it really true that Julius Hodge is a member of the Santa Barbara Best Buy Geek Squad?

The bait and switch doesn't work that well in this case. Mostly as a result of the whole breaking into a house and stealing 100K component.

And generally speaking, I'm about as bitter as almost every Hard Cider I've ever tasted.

Hell, I even like Danny Manning! Ask anyone on here

I am with you. All in good fun.

I do dislike the FoxNews approach to an argument though. I call it the, Yes-he's-a-ButtHole-of-the-nth-dgree-BUT-Shiny-Object-Left-Slash-Hillary's-Email approach to an argument.

Yes, State is being investigated for paying Dennis Smith cash money to play for us, but ... Chris Paul nut punch
Yes, our current coach came from a program that paid hookers to sleep with recruits, but ... Chris Paul nut punch
Yes, we have only had three NBA players in the last 10+ years and one of them just robbed a probably drug dealer, but ... Jimmy V has raised a lot of money for cancer research post breathing.

Ah yes, I love good fun. Is it really true that Julius Hodge is a member of the Santa Barbara Best Buy Geek Squad?

States actually had 6 guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA the last 10 years or so but carry on.

States actually had 6 guys with a cup of coffee in the NBA the last 10 years or so but carry on.

CJ Williams turning into a pretty good rotation player is the most surprising to me.

CJ Williams turning into a pretty good rotation player is the most surprising to me.

Really is shocking. He's an absolutely awesome dude and worked his ass off. I figured he'd be more likely to transfer than be one of our best players going into his senior year but the work that he's put in to make it to the league is amazing. Good for him.

I willed myself to assume that was another cj williams. It's like ld Williams msde the league. Who are the other two then?

I would find it HIGHLY unlikely Hickson is a graduate of NCState or anywhere else except robbery school. It appears he flunked that one too.

Back