• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JJ Hickson makes alma mater proud

I willed myself to assume that was another cj williams. It's like ld Williams msde the league. Who are the other two then?

Last 10 years NCSU has had the following guys at least play in an NBA game:

DSJ
TJ Warren
Lorenzo Brown
C.J. Williams
Hickson
And some how flaming basketball tattoo man Dennis Horner

Hodge and Ced Simmons may have still been in the league in the last 10 years but I’m not sure. They flamed our pretty quick.

Hodge last played in the NBA in the 2006-07 season.
Cedric Simmons played in 11 games for Sacramento and 7 games for Milwaukee in the 2008-09 season.

Simmons career was better than Hodges. 75 games vs 15, three season vs two. Four starts vs one.

Last edited:
Hodge last played in the NBA in the 2006-07 season.
Cedric Simmons played in 11 games for Sacramento and 7 games for Milwaukee in the 2008-09 season.

Simmons career was better than Hodges. 75 games vs 15, three season vs two. Four starts vs one.

Pretty terrible for two first round picks. Woof

This is NOT the young student-athlete that was recruited by NCST. They never put their own reputation on the line in exchange for recruiting STUDENT-athletes with questionable character.

This is NOT the young student-athlete that was recruited by NCST. They never put their own reputation on the line in exchange for recruiting STUDENT-athletes with questionable character.

Your handle is even funnier now that Hinton is suspended

Back