• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Addams Family Mafia - Closed - Roles Go Out Sunday

Sup playbois? IN to redeem myself (lol @ me)

Nice. We can do live commentary of RAW during happy hour. Maybe Smackdown also, if we both make it that long. Actually, never mind... RAW kind of sucks mostly.

I didn't know those shows were still on. Is Jericho gone or back again?

I didn't know those shows were still on. Is Jericho gone or back again?

Jericho is doing whatever the hell he wants right now, including wrestling in Japan, coming back to wrestle the WWE show in Saudi Arabia, then going back to Japan to win their Intercontinental belt. Also, he is hosting a wrestling cruise this summer which looks like it might end up as a cross promotional event between New Japan, Ring of Honor, and Impact (formerly TNA). Oh, and he is also on tour with his metal band.

Good news. Eagles is reviewing my setup, so if it sucks, we’ll know ahead of time.

Can this thread be where Ryala gives me all the money with his world cup bets? Im up $75 from Tuesday and its burning a hole in my international-soon-to-be-legal gambling account.

Roles are written, rolled, and ready to go for Sunday.

To preventative address bitching, if you PM me your google account, I'll gchat you when the thread goes up.

Uis0Wv9.mp4

Back