• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crawford and Moore didn't want to play for Wake!

DeacDoug

Reaction score
I think it is pretty clear that these guys just didn't want to play here. They are not so stupid or delusional as to think they were going to get drafted. Moore and Crawford didn't like the academics, the social life, the losing, and/or Manning's coaching. For whatever reason, they had enough of WF basketball.

I think this is totally false. I think the kids were given miss information from people in there ear.

I've heard that people break out of jail, because being in jail sucks.

I think it is pretty clear that these guys just didn't want to play here. They are not so stupid or delusional as to think they were going to get drafted. Moore and Crawford didn't like the academics, the social life, the losing, and/or Manning's coaching. For whatever reason, they had enough of WF basketball.

If the point is that team chemistry should be better next season, I think 98% of the posters here would agree.

If the chemistry is the problem, maybe we need a new chemist.

If the point is that team chemistry should be better next season, I think 98% of the posters here would agree.

Chemistry on the rec teams that play in Reynolds is probably pretty good too.

I think this is totally false. I think the kids were given miss information from people in there ear.
Doral did say in an interview he thought he'd go late-1st to mid-2nd. Now whether he actually believed that, who knows.

good thread topic. compelling and rich.

Chemistry on the rec teams that play in Reynolds is probably pretty good too.

As Rick Neuheisel says, it's not the players you don't get, it's the ones you do that kill you. I can't decide if that is less true or more true in basketball than football.

We have never recruited particularly well. One advantage we could have is senior leadership, but few ever seem to get there. Danny and the school need to work on retention. Keep the players you get and hope they improve while serving as mentors for younger ones.

I heard Reff called HS JV girls games for 20+ years...

Back