• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maxine Waters has flipped her wig

she is acting like a typical tea partier.

Its interesting that the nutjob right thinks Maxine Waters speaks for the democratic party, but Steve King is somehow not a representative of the 'pubs.

Waters is a shitty politician who needs to keep her mouth shut.

an article about "the left" being mean jerks has a picture of a business that was getting harassed by trumpshills? classic

Getting heckled and kicked out of restaurants is a very small price to pay for what they are doing to these families. I do not think Waters should be calling for harassment, but I have no sympathy based on what has occurred so far.

The asymmetrical expectations regarding civility and respective ideological positions are truly a sight to behold.

Not going to have any posters who regularly attack our supposed "PC culture" on here defend Waters?

We should all be intolerant of despicable, dishonest behavior. Especially in our leaders.

This is a just another glaring spot light on the rights hypocrisy. It’s always snowflake this and look at those millennial whiners. Meanwhile the right are the biggest snowflake pussies to ever inhabit this earth. It’s not about their right to say what they want it’s about their right to say what they want with no consequences but only they can say it. It’s about religious freedom as long as it’s their religion. It’s about discriminating because they feel threatened by the gays or brown people or anyone that isn’t a white Christian. Kick them out for being gay sign me up, kick them out for behavior controlled by their personal self fuck that. Religious freedom so we can have Bibles in schools and Christian statues hell yeah, Satan statue whoa whoa who we’ve gone too far.

Back