• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

You can submit a final paper from anywhere in the world. And you can pass a class without going to class for the last month.

Are you likely to pass an upper division class at Wake if you don't show for the final exam? Wake isn't u*NC.

What confidence level is there that they will make 6 figures overseas? I know people tend to assume that, but I haven’t found much to confirm that (although I haven’t looked that hard either).

Misplaced confidence. There are no sure things in that market. In reality market shouldn’t be singular (should be a plural) as none of the leagues really correlate all that well. Hope they have a good overseas agent.

Has it been noted anywhere that CMM signed a training camp contract with the Mavs? Manning retweeted something about it this evening.

Has it been noted anywhere that CMM signed a training camp contract with the Mavs? Manning retweeted something about it this evening.

Yeah I saw that! That is awesome for CMM. He isn’t going to make the team barring a miracle but it puts him in line to get a call up if he wants to go gleague.

Even if he goes back overseas this is a positive momentum builder for contract talks. Gives him more leverage.

“2 Ways & 10 Days” is a great name for a G-League feed.

I'm pretty sure Doral never would have gone pro without a guarantee from the NBAGLPI.

What is the NBAGLPI?

It’s the NBA G-League Players Invitational

On a related note, the nomenclature transition from D-League to G-League was smoother than I thought. I’ve practically forgotten it was called the D-League. What that actually means for Gatorade’s bottom line, I don’t know, but the name is now entrenched.

It’s the NBA G-League Players Invitational

On a related note, the nomenclature transition from D-League to G-League was smoother than I thought. I’ve practically forgotten it was called the D-League. What that actually means for Gatorade’s bottom line, I don’t know, but the name is now entrenched.

Yeah, I was thinking that today too. Better hope the next sponsor starts with B, C, E, P, T, V, or Z. That definitely helps. The "F-League" wouldn't stick as well.

Last edited:
In the last two years the G League will have grown from 20 teams to 27. That's close to 100 new jobs. If Doral doesn't want to pursue overseas opportunities, hope he can catch on the G League.

Good news. I hope Memphis has someone who can make the pass that allows Doral to score. Defense and rebounding is up to Doral.

Congrats and good luck!

He'll have to beat out Dakhari Johnson for the last C slot.

Good news. I hope Memphis has someone who can make the pass that allows Doral to score. Defense and rebounding is up to Doral.

They may have a guy with college and pro experience passing to elite bigs. Wake fans may have heard of him.

Wrangor weeps.

This is a great landing spot for Doral. I hope he makes the most of his chance.

Back