• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

We went over this before. This management in Memphis hasn't created many, if any, stars.

The other thing is he'll get very little attention in Memphis.

AHHHH, we see the problem Strick. Your butt hurts for getting called on your childish behavior.

It's not RJ's fault you are a DISASTER and know more about competitive jerking off with your buddies than you about basketball.

Sig, you are known by the company you keep. YOU keeping company with someone has been routinely ranked as one the Top 5 STUPIDEST posters on the board. Nice!

The Grizzlies already have 2 players on 2-way contracts (DJ Stephens, Yuta Watanabe) so Doral is not going to get one of those. He will be playing in Southaven and will only get a call up if something happens to Gasol.

JJJ is not going to be playing Center except in some limited minutes with Gasol out. I think Rabb is likely to play the backup 5.

Biased as a Grizz fan, but they will be much improved. With the Spurs injury issues, I think Memphis will challenge for one of the final playoff spots in the West. They are most certainly not tanking unless the injury bug bites again.

Moore should have stayed in school and gotten his degree. He'll have it forever and the NBA will always be there waiting for him.

I agree with you that a guaranteed contract is unlikely. I have never claimed otherwise.

He could get a Two Way or Exhibit 10 contract. I see that as a success. IMO, Memphis is a solid program in terms of talent development and integration with its GLeague team. I know that you disagree. That’s ok. We can disagree.

I support it because Doral is a Deac. If I can’t watch Deacs thrive in Winston, then I look forward to catching them at the next level. I’m sorry that you can’t do the same.

I think the bolded confuses 'support' with 'agree with'. I support his decision and hope he does well. I disagree with his decision, however, and think he would have been better off to stay another year. That's just my opinion, though, and it is hard to find any absolutes in the situation.

I agree with you that a guaranteed contract is unlikely. I have never claimed otherwise.

He could get a Two Way or Exhibit 10 contract. I see that as a success. IMO, Memphis is a solid program in terms of talent development and integration with its GLeague team. I know that you disagree. That’s ok. We can disagree.

I support it because Doral is a Deac. If I can’t watch Deacs thrive in Winston, then I look forward to catching them at the next level. I’m sorry that you can’t do the same.

This is a typical strick load of crap. But you won't admit you are wrong.

Saying he would have done better by going into a weaker center draft class is supporting his future.

Saying the Griz aren't a great fit for him IS supporting him the best chance he can. Since the arrival of Pau Gasol in 2001, through multiple management teams, the GRIZ has featured a mobile, passing, pick-setting center. These are not Doral's strengths. Plus, they used the #3 pick for a hybrid center. But you know more than I do.

What I'm not doing is supporting your mistaken and transparent position.

375x500.249.jpg

I would hazard guess that for the past TWENTY years, or so, 90+% of the posts directed at RJ are steeped INSULTS, SNARKINESS, and SUPERIORITY. If Strick treated RJ with even a ESCINTILLA of respect, his responses would be different. But Strick has NEVER shown any interest in doing so. Pathetic.

Strick fits well with the terrible Mormons and MILLENNIALS. His shit doesn't and never has stunk in his mind.

So, you shouldn't wear it when you take your son to the Bronx Zoo? :)

Maybe that's what caused Siegfried and Roy's tiger to go tiger.

I would hazard guess that for the past TWENTY years, or so, 90+% of the posts directed at RJ are steeped INSULTS, SNARKINESS, and SUPERIORITY. If Strick treated RJ with even a ESCINTILLA of respect, his responses would be different. But Strick has NEVER shown any interest in doing so. Pathetic.

I would love to look at your excel spreadsheet of archived RJ posts.

I would love to look at your excel spreadsheet of archived RJ posts.
I envision it more as a database with an AI based search algorithm that continues to improve itself with every new conversation involving RJ. It's actually a POC for a bot meant to pass the Turing test.

Or maybe it's a cover for the actual bot, RJ, and the Turing test has already been passed. It would be a hell of a way to go about it...make responses so absurd that you can't help but assume they are from a real person.

Yup, I'm pretty sure RJ is a robot. Hard to fathom any other explanation the more I think about it.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Obsession is used by the Indian government to lure a female Tiger who is suspected of killing 13 farmers. There is a pheromone in it that drives cats wild.

Probably works for cougars too

I envision it more as a database with an AI based search algorithm that continues to improve itself with every new conversation involving RJ. It's actually a POC for a bot meant to pass the Turing test.

Or maybe it's a cover for the actual bot, RJ, and the Turing test has already been passed. It would be a hell of a way to go about it...make responses so affair that you can't help but assume they are from a real person.

Yup, I'm pretty sure RJ is a robot. Hard to fathom any other explanation the more I think about it.

I always envisioned RJ as a laid back, rich, ex burnout single dude who takes out all his extra life frustration arguing with strangers on the internet.

Back