• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

I'm digging the dude in the blue jacket, far right side with the derp face.

In the other articles on that link, Fultz is not in any of the current packages being offered for Kawhi. I would have thought Fultz would have been the centerpiece along with Covington and other stuff.

Basketball players don't care about this shit. They care about playing basketball. When will people get this through their heads?

Crawford especially. He regressed junior year. Had he come back and had a strong senior year, at the least he would be up there in the Wake Forest record books and had his degree, which is a nice couple of things to fall back on.

The Dwight Howard signing makes even more sense now.

Multi step process needs to be completed. 1)The trade to the Nets. 2)Negotiate a buyout with the Nets to become a free agent. 3)Clear waivers
4)Sign deal that fits with Washington and its salary cap issues.

it is true, and they aren't dumb. They just want to play basketball. There's nothing sad about that. What is sad is that old white guys want them to live their lives a certain way and can't let it go.

If true, they are dumb - and that is sad.

it is true, and they aren't dumb. They just want to play basketball. There's nothing sad about that. What is sad is that old white guys want them to live their lives a certain way and can't let it go.

Oh, I see that you're dumb too. I don't give two shits how they live their life - I just want what is best for them. I don't care how you try to portray it, it is sad that they can't see the long-term picture. I know they are young and lack perspective, but someone in their life should help them with that.

Oh, I see that you're dumb too. I don't give two shits how they live their life - I just want what is best for them. I don't care how you try to portray it, it is sad that they can't see the long-term picture. I know they are young and lack perspective, but someone in their life should help them with that.

I think the old white men think a Wake Forest undergrad degree is way more valuable than it actually is. Not to mention that these guys only have until their mid-thirties (at best) to make money playing basketball. They have way longer than that to finish their college degree if they really need it.

If they were really being smart they would squeeze as much school into two years as they could and then go play in Europe, taking classes during the off-season.

Did I read he got cut already?

I think I read a headline from Les that said something like “Doral Moore who is on the Wizards Summer Roster Released Today”

The roster was released. Not Moore.

lol

Basketball players don't care about this shit. They care about playing basketball. When will people get this through their heads?

When they left this year, someone gave each of them terrible information. Anyone, who knows anything, knew they wouldn't get drafted this year. They weren't even borderline. Craw had an off season. Doral was trying to compete in one of the deepest big guy drafts in years, and we're in an era where bigs aren't as valued as they had been.

Had they returned each would have had a much better chance at playing in the NBA or even a top Euro team. The people around them did these two wrong,

Maybe Moore would have gotten shorter with another year of college !

Back