• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

Doral would be having a much better NBA summer league season if he had stayed at Wake another year.

Moore sucks at basketball and will never play a minute in an NBA game. Monumentally stupid decision to leave early. Why are we still talking about this?

All these threads are going to be so dead after Rchill is forced to leave the boards. Then again could just pull a bkf.

GoldenCoralDeac will mysteriously appear sometime in December 2019, start arguing with everyone about everything, even when you agree with him, and we will know exactly who it is within a day or two.

Crawford had 1 reb, 2 ast in 4 min. That’s pretty good.

You seriously want to claim that you don't work in an athletic department?

What casual fan knows that information? Come on...

I follow college sports. There have been many articles written about “lifetime scholarships” for the past several years.

It seems you follow soccer closely. I’m a casual fan of soccer - I’m sure you know a lot more about soccer than I do.

My job has nothing to do with sports. Never has and never will.

I’ve been saying for years that NCAA member institutions should give scholarships to student-athletes that would cover their entire education (MA, JD, MBA, PhD, whatever) at any NCAA institution. At least as long as they’re not paying athletes.

This is a great start and I definitely have not seen “many articles” on it.

Doral and Bryant Crawford combined for a whopping 4 minutes of playing time in their summer league debuts.

Will be getting paid somewhere to play basketball. Don’t have to deal with Manning anymore. Win and win.

You seriously want to claim that you don't work in an athletic department?

What casual fan knows that information? Come on...
Lol, don't act like you wouldn't know that information if it had to do with Man U. Just because you're a "casual" Wake Forest and college sports fan doesn't mean that others are.

I posted about the "lifetime" scholarships before Rafi. It's kinda well known.

GoldenCoralDeac will mysteriously appear sometime in December 2019, start arguing with everyone about everything, even when you agree with him, and we will know exactly who it is within a day or two.

Lol I would definitely pick a better name than that. And I’m a lot of things, but a welch isn’t one of them. Stop projecting

My job has nothing to do with sports. Never has and never will.

That doesn’t mean you don’t work for the Wake Athletic Department unfortunately

Don’t forget to tip your servers

I’ve been saying for years that NCAA member institutions should give scholarships to student-athletes that would cover their entire education (MA, JD, MBA, PhD, whatever) at any NCAA institution. At least as long as they’re not paying athletes.

This is a great start and I definitely have not seen “many articles” on it.

With as many discussions as we have had regarding paying student athletes, amateurism, etc, how are you not familiar with this? It started 4 years ago with the big ten.

Are you familiar with full cost-of-attendance scholarships? Scholarships now cover incidental costs such as travel to and from school. Wake Forest, Wellman, and Hatch have been leaders in this movement. Here’s one of many articles on the subject https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/21921073

With as many discussions as we have had regarding paying student athletes, amateurism, etc, how are you not familiar with this? It started 4 years ago with the big ten.

Are you familiar with full cost-of-attendance scholarships? Scholarships now cover incidental costs such as travel to and from school. Wake Forest, Wellman, and Hatch have been leaders in this movement. Here’s one of many articles on the subject https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/21921073

I just realized that Hatch has a classic quote in this article! If I didn’t know better, I would think he’s trolling the haters...

That doesn’t mean you don’t work for the Wake Athletic Department unfortunately

Don’t forget to tip your servers

Yeah, I don’t work for the athletic department.

CMM had a great line for the Raptors yesterday.

9 points, 5 assists, 3 boards, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers in 21 minutes. Only downside is he missed both his threes, but that’s really filling the stat sheet.

Back