• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

Think how good CMM would be if he had stayed another year.

With as many discussions as we have had regarding paying student athletes, amateurism, etc, how are you not familiar with this? It started 4 years ago with the big ten.

Are you familiar with full cost-of-attendance scholarships? Scholarships now cover incidental costs such as travel to and from school. Wake Forest, Wellman, and Hatch have been leaders in this movement. Here’s one of many articles on the subject https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/21921073

Feel free to point out where we’ve discussed these scholarships.

Yeah. I’ll own up if I missed it. It’s something I should know about based on my personal and professional interests. I’m surprised I didn’t know.

RJ once again displays his superior basketball knowledge.

CMM had a great line for the Raptors yesterday.

9 points, 5 assists, 3 boards, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers in 21 minutes. Only downside is he missed both his threes, but that’s really filling the stat sheet.

I could see CMM making the 15th roster spot for a team.

CMM had a great line for the Raptors yesterday.

9 points, 5 assists, 3 boards, 3 steals, 2 blocks, 0 turnovers in 21 minutes. Only downside is he missed both his threes, but that’s really filling the stat sheet.

Four years at Wake and he learned to pass the ball to team mates and not guys wearing different color shirts.

The opposite of a good stat line for Crawford today:

11 minutes, 1-for-6 from the floor, 3 points, 3 boards, 1 steal, 0 assists, 1 turnover.

The opposite of a good stat line for Crawford today:

11 minutes, 1-for-6 from the floor, 3 points, 3 boards, 1 steal, 0 assists, 1 turnover.

The visual was worse than the stats--a bad turnover, an air ball floater, and a drive that hit the backboard and missed the rim. One step back three. However , Crawford is not playing the point -- he is off the ball hanging out in the corner-- sort of reminds me of Teague sulking in the corner when Ish ran point.

The visual was worse than the stats--a bad turnover, an air ball floater, and a drive that hit the backboard and missed the rim. One step back three. However , Crawford is not playing the point -- he is off the ball hanging out in the corner-- sort of reminds me of Teague sulking in the corner when Ish ran point.

The bad turnover sounds a lot like what happened his last season at Wake.

Anybody have any idea how much CMM was making in Belgium and then Russia?

He was making more than most of his graduating class.

Doral's line from today- 7 mins, 2-2FG for 4 points total, 2 rebounds, 1 turnover, 2 personal fouls. No blocks, steals, assists, etc.

Doral and Crawford seem to be getting some good production out of scant minutes.

CMM had 10 pts, 4 ast, 2 reb, 2 stl, 4 to in 15 min.

Last edited:
Back