• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

Brendan207

Reaction score
Congrats Moore, and good luck!

Good for Cigs...now go prove yourself with hard work, hustle and drive. We know you have it in ya big fella...keep grinding.

Don't see him making their NBA roster, but playing for the Wizards in the G League has to be considered a win for him at this point.

I still don't see the Doral news on Twitter or anywhere else, besides a tweet by Brendan207. Strange.

I am definitely hoping Moore & Crawford succeed, but it doesn’t change the fact that I think they made absolutely terrible decisions.

I am definitely hoping Moore & Crawford succeed, but it doesn’t change the fact that I think they made absolutely terrible decisions.

Crawford especially. He regressed junior year. Had he come back and had a strong senior year, at the least he would be up there in the Wake Forest record books and had his degree, which is a nice couple of things to fall back on.

Meh. I was pretty indifferent towards Crawford before he made an obvious decision to leave us high and dry with no chance at getting drafted at all. He surpassed D Thomas on my least favorite Deacs list, and now only trails Chas M. Redacted is ineligible for this list.

Can we turn this into a thread about Manning ?

Good point. I am excited for Doral and wouldn't be surprised to see him on an NBA roster in the near future. He's got tools and his length stands out on any court. He runs great and proved his stamina isn't an issue last year.

Back