Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Doral Moore joining Washington Wizards summer league team

Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
    So.... no point, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ball State Deac View Post
    I didn’t see anything wrong with Wrangor’s post. I check this thread to hear how they’re doing. Apparently, it is not going well. Leaving early looks like a bad idea.
    Agreed. Everyone is self righteously hating on Wrangor for posting opinions that are adequately valid.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Agreed. Everyone is self righteously hating on Wrangor for posting opinions that are adequately valid.
    Probably because Wrangor self-righteously hates on us for posting our valid opinions that Moore and Crawford were leaving.

If Doral and Crawford were true competitors with a lot pride then they would’ve come back and made a run, improved their draft stock and graduated with a WF degree. Instead they made a poor decision....Even though they knew they had no chance of being drafted.

Having said that, I wish them the best. They seem like good people, despite my opinion of them as basketball players.

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    If Doral and Crawford were true competitors with a lot pride then they would’ve come back and made a run, improved their draft stock and graduated with a WF degree. Instead they made a poor decision....Even though they knew they had no chance of being drafted.

Having said that, I wish them the best. They seem like good people, despite my opinion of them as basketball players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangor View Post
    Just updating the thread for last nights games. Another consistent effort from our two early entrants:

Moore: 2:06 minutes / 1 rebound

Crawford: 8:53 minutes / 2 points (1-4 shooting)

I am sure both have six figure contracts overseas heading their way after this grand showing in summer league.

You see Wragor's post is missing the little bit of good will that you include at the end of yours. Instead he wraps up with a sarcastic jab at the players', kids' really, contract prospects in Europe, that comes off, to me, at least, as being a dick toward a couple of kids that probably got some bad advice and made a probably bad decision. He has since clarified that this sarcasm was directed at other posters, not at the kids, even though his first response to being called out on it was that the players don't read the boards so it doesn't matter.

Historically Competitive
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Probably because Wrangor self-righteously hates on us for posting our valid opinions that Moore and Crawford were leaving.
    I never thought they would leave. They did. I admitted I was completely wrong. Not sure what else you are looking for. Clearly I was wrong.

It’s okay to be sure of something, be wrong, and be humble enough to admit you airballed an opinion.