• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Bball OOC Announced

I would be livid if I were a season ticket holder.

The people capable of being livid probably don’t have season tickets anymore.

Rafi will defend.

Season ticket holders want a reason to show up before late December or early January.

Rafi will defend.

Season ticket holders want a reason to show up before late December or early January.

I’m a season ticket holder and excited to watch Wake play. Do you really think this home OOC schedule is very different from any other Wake schedule the past 15 years? You think our home schedule is something that would make season ticket holders “livid?” C’mon.

You do realize we have Duke, UNC, Louisville, Syracuse, FSU, Miami, State, etc at home, right?

We're in the ACC?!? Holy shit! Had no idea. Also, heard from a close friend we just landed on the moon!!!

We're in the ACC?!? Holy shit! Had no idea. Also, heard from a close friend we just landed on the moon!!!

Oh great, now we’ve got coredeac involved. How’s High Point’s schedule looking this year?

I’m a season ticket holder and excited to watch Wake play. Do you really think this home OOC schedule is very different from any other Wake schedule the past 15 years? You think our home schedule is something that would make season ticket holders “livid?” C’mon.

I already addressed that. Wake fans who still have season tickets are complicit at this point.

Hahahah are you kidding me?! Yes, yes I do think this home OOC is very different. When the premier OOC home game is vs Davidson... yea, no freaking bueno man.

I already addressed that. Wake fans who still have season tickets are complicit at this point.

You didn’t answer the question (big surprise). How is the home OOC schedule significantly different for fans than any of the past 15 seasons?

And like I said, I already addressed that. It isn’t any different and that’s the problem. And anybody who still has season tickets is complicit.

Not surprised you didn’t understand my answer.

I doubt people who have only been fans for 15 years realize just how bad things have gotten.

So many of them are the "Wake" fans who show up for Wake because they live nearby but are really just there to see ACC basketball. Wake is often their second team. You'll hear them talk about all of the great opposing teams they get to watch play. They've been around since the Joel opened. They are still buying tickets but it's not because they are diehards who care about Wake

Last edited:
And like I said, I already addressed that. It isn’t any different and that’s the problem. And anybody who still has season tickets is complicit.

Not surprised you didn’t understand my answer.

I doubt people who have only been fans for 15 years realize just how bad things have gotten.

I’ve had season tickets since the early 90s.

This upcoming year Wake has a really good home schedule with UNC, Louisville, Cuse. Football also has a great home slate too.

I’ve had season tickets since the early 90s.

This upcoming year Wake has a really good home schedule with UNC, Louisville, Cuse. Football also has a great home slate too.

What makes the football slate any more great than a normal year? BC, Clemson, Cuse, and Pitt or Notre Dame?

(Geez, just realized we only play one traditional ACC team at home this year. Horrible.)

Hahahah are you kidding me?! Yes, yes I do think this home OOC is very different. When the premier OOC home game is vs Davidson... yea, no freaking bueno man.

You’re arguing it’s very different, Ph is arguing it’s the same...

Tennessee was the big game last year? The year before, LSU (they were terrible)? I don’t think the lack of TN or LSU will make Wake fans “livid.”

Last edited:
What makes the football slate any more great than a normal year? BC, Clemson, Cuse, and Pitt or Notre Dame?

(Geez, just realized we only play one traditional ACC team at home this year. Horrible.)

Two preseason top 10 teams in #2 Clemson and #9 Notre Dame?

Last edited:
Two preseason top 10 teams in #2 Clemson and #9 Notre Dame?

Not surprisingly, you didn't answer the question.

Not surprisingly, you didn't answer the question.

Having two top 10 teams makes it “more great.” Some have Clemson #1 preseason - that makes it “more great.” Doesn’t that answer your “more great” question?

No. It's an easy to understand question. I don't know why you're ducking it.

I'll repeat it: What makes the football slate any more great than a normal year? BC, Clemson, Cuse, and Pitt or Notre Dame?

Maybe this will help:

What makes the football slate any more great than a normal year?

BC, Clemson, Cuse, and Pitt?

or

Notre Dame?

No. It's an easy to understand question. I don't know why you're ducking it.

I'll repeat it: What makes the football slate any more great than a normal year? BC, Clemson, Cuse, and Pitt or Notre Dame?

Maybe this will help:

What makes the football slate any more great than a normal year?

BC, Clemson, Cuse, and Pitt?

or

Notre Dame?

In the history of Wake football, we have never played Clemson and ND at home in the same season. We are doing that this year, and both are predicted to have top 10 teams. This can’t be that hard to follow.

Back