• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

Very long and interesting twitter thread to why this is happening in Cuba right now.

Translation: BLM says end the embargo so I am justified in continuing to support systemic racism.

Wait, I thought conservatives were all in favor of the protests

LOL at anyone delusional enough to believe the BLM tweet was in support of the protestors

“If Chile was the cradle of neoliberalism, it will also be its grave.” -Gabriel Boric

“If Chile was the cradle of neoliberalism, it will also be its grave.” -Gabriel Boric

nod.gif

Last edited:
It probably would have worked with his base.

It probably would have worked with his base.

They would not care beyond the fact that they neglected to target the caravans. Each and every one intended on sneaking in and living on the us dole. Just standing our ground against the unwashed masses from shithole countries.

I mean the cartels manufacturing and distributing fentanyl have killed more Americans than other terrorist attack on American soil.

The manufacturing and distribution of guns have...

Back