• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

What the fuck is Sailor talking about on this thread?

If it’s a preview of the flailing that will take place during the final death throes of the Republican Party...great stuff.

I mean sailor, Brad and the other fuckstick rubes just glanced over their house election decimation and just kept on trucking pretending like it never happened and their previous fake news polls and talking points were obliterated. It’s kind of the advantage of being so simple minded, on to the next thing they go.

birdman is the boards’ foremost expert on anything avian.

You've been around long enough to know that this is a shared title. Though I guess if chicdeac doesn't show up for long enough she'll have to relinquish her claim.

Chicdeac is a poster who should stick to birds.

well, just about every American president has attacked some or other country,

and Venezuela seems like easy pickin's

stupid lubes probably want Trump to attack nuclear armed Russia, or something, what morons

I’ll just leave this report right here.

White House Sought Options to Strike Iran

President Trump’s National Security Council asked the Pentagon to provide the White House with military options to strike Iran last year, generating concern at the Pentagon and State Department, current and former U.S. officials said.

The request, which hasn’t been previously reported, came after militants fired three mortars into Baghdad’s sprawling diplomatic quarter, home to the U.S. Embassy, on a warm night in early September. The shells—launched by a group aligned with Iran—landed in an open lot and harmed no one.

But they triggered unusual alarm in Washington, where Mr. Trump’s national security team led by John Bolton conducted a series of meetings to discuss a forceful U.S. response, including what many saw as the unusual request for options to strike Iran.

“It definitely rattled people,” a former senior U.S. administration official said of the request. “People were shocked. It was mind-boggling how cavalier they were about hitting Iran.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-sought-options-to-strike-iran-11547375404

we are a deeply divided country, a war will bring us together ;)

Who is this us of which you speak? You aren’t an American. You love fascism so much you moved to a fascist country and are now a ward of its elder care system.

What the fuck is Sailor talking about on this thread?

If it’s a preview of the flailing that will take place during the final death throes of the Republican Party...great stuff.

What the fuck is sailor talking about on any thread?

What the fuck is sailor talking about on any thread?

If you take the word “rubes” and you change the “r” to an “l” for left liberal left leftist, you get the word “lubes” ! Get it?!? LUBES !

giphy.gif

I seem to remember Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and others thinking that Iraq was "easy pickings" too.

“Slam dunk” was the language, I think.

Only stupid people trust Trump to understand or care about what is good or true. And these same dolts imagine the dividing line has something to do with right/left politics.

Everyone else shudders to consider what could happen.

Must be nice to live in a fascist European country that’s free from lubes

Back