• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

Maybe I’m not paying attention. It feels like most of you are arguing the same thing in different ways.

They are, outside of TAB who will definitely voluntarily join the army for the invasion. Right TAB??? Or are you gonna let poor people do the dying for you?

Yet, Graham is still sucking Trump's dick as Trump sucks Putin's dick.

Here's a hint for you MHB. If you have united every political side, every age group, every geographic group, all economic sides against you, it may be a wise concept to look in the mirror.

What if you unite an entire message board against you?

It's not homophobic at all. I made no value judgement. It's about power.

Yes. No value judgement at all in a post about Trump, Graham and Putin.

It’s 2019. Maybe you could think of a metaphor about power and submission that doesn’t reference gay sex.

It's not about gay sex just as heterosexual rape has nothing to do with sex. In 2019, people understand this.

I didn’t take it as homophobic at all other than the fact that all three involved are men.

They are, outside of TAB who will definitely voluntarily join the army for the invasion. Right TAB??? Or are you gonna let poor people do the dying for you?

Hey power bottom/reader(RJ told me homophobia is okay), where did I say invade the country? You guys need to look up terms like 'imperialism' and 'invasion' before they make their way up past your narrow shoulders and out your mouth. There is an entire spectrum of military strategy and between 'doing nothing' and 'invasion' most of it involves never firing a shot. Go back and read exactly what I said I would do at this juncture.

I think with minimal risk to American troops, we can deter Russia from action in the area. This is second time in a decade where a regime shows vulnerability, the US shows it is unwilling to do anything, and Russia comes in to fill the power vacuum. Each situation further emboldens them. Pretty soon they will have their new little Warsaw Pact with Syria, VZ, Cuba and Turkey. If they thought they could take Ukraine without starting a war with NATO, they would do it tomorrow. That deterrence is what I am talking about.

Do you work for lockheed martin? Also, easy on the homophobia.

Back