• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

No, but I've studied international law in this area and pay attention to world politics. To be crystal clear since apparently I havent been, I dont want a drop of American blood spilled. Posturing in our own backyard is all it will take. Everyone needs to know that the gorilla is not asleep.

Also, didn't you read, RJ said homophobia is okay, presumably as long its not directed at members of the tribe.

As usual TAB is as much of a liar as he is ignorant.

Member of the tribe, eh? Nice anti-Semitic slur.

You pay attention to world politics, but yet are naive to the historical record of our interventionist policies in Latin America? Also you are clearly a racist piece of shit who is cool with other people dying as long as American blood isn’t spilled.

Hook line and sinker. See the double standard? Now RJ, please continue to educate with your high brow rhetoric on how hetero vs homosexual rape works.

Last edited:
You pay attention to world politics, but yet are naive to the historical record of our interventionist policies in Latin America? Also you are clearly a racist piece of shit who is cool with other people dying as long as American blood isn’t spilled.

Lolz and you are clearly a tiny shouldered have not, that has no idea about how the harsh realities of the world works, which is why you will always be an onlooker rather than an active participant.

People are dying now, and will continue to die. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with protecting the interests of America.

Please explain how this is anti-semitic. You may also need to explain it to a lot of Jewish people I know.

Your ok with Venezuelan blood being spilled and Latin children starving to death as long as it is in the name of your ideology.

Lolz and you are clearly a tiny shouldered have not, that has no idea about how the harsh realities of the world works, which is why you will always be an onlooker rather than an active participant.

People are dying now, and will continue to die. It has nothing to do with race, it has to do with protecting the interests of America.

“Protecting the interests of America” is a white supremacist position.

Your ok with Venezuelan blood being spilled and Latin children starving to death as long as it is in the name of your ideology.

No, Im not. It’s why I oppose intervention and why I oppose US sanctions that have killed an estimated 40k Venezuelans.

Heh
0ecd0d5e0ecb25a5d4c6a66349fb97b6.gif

Hook line and sinker. See the double standard? Now RJ, please continue to educate with your high brow rhetoric on how hetero vs homosexual rape works.

Rape is rape. It's about power not about sex or sexual orientation. But I wouldn't expect you to understand such a universally held, basic concept.

Rape is rape. It's about power not about sex or sexual orientation. But I wouldn't expect you to understand such a universally held, basic concept.

Please point us to all of your posts where you joke about, or make analogies to heterosexual rape, so we can compare those to the pile of homosexual rape jokes that you continue to make.

This is so positively and completely dumb and thoughtless that the conversation can't continue. What kind of tippytoeing snowflake-tending melty-popsicle do you have to be to think that being pro-America, the nation that has successfully accepted and integrated more immigrants and asylum seekers than any other nation in the history of the world is inherently racist?

Good grief and Good luck.

You’re an active participant in the crisis in Venezuela? What are you doing?

Also, adults shouldn’t write “Lolz.”

This is so positively and completely dumb and thoughtless that the conversation can't continue. What kind of tippytoeing snowflake-tending melty-popsicle do you have to be to think that being pro-America, the nation that has successfully accepted and integrated more immigrants and asylum seekers than any other nation in the history of the world is inherently racist?

Lectro?

Native genocide
Chattel slavery
Black codes
Jim Crow
Redlining
Mass incarceration

Vietnam
Laos
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Cambodia

The war on drugs
The war on terror

Do i need to keep going?

Native genocide
Chattel slavery
Black codes
Jim Crow
Redlining
Mass incarceration

Vietnam
Laos
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Cambodia

The war on drugs
The war on terror

Do i need to keep going?

Fuck i even forgot the caging and separation of immigrant families. What’s your evidence we aren’t an inherently white supremacist nation?

Back