• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

No, but I've studied international law in this area and pay attention to world politics. To be crystal clear since apparently I havent been, I dont want a drop of American blood spilled. Posturing in our own backyard is all it will take. Everyone needs to know that the gorilla is not asleep.

Also, didn't you read, RJ said homophobia is okay, presumably as long its not directed at members of the tribe.

I think it’s a bad idea to escalate the situation with a military show of force if you aren’t planning or willing to back it up with actual military force.

Have you ever attempted to laugh at or crack a joke on here?

Were you thinking of this?

"There's a place in the world for the angry young man
With his working class ties and his radical plans
He refuses to bend he refuses to crawl
And he's always at home with his back to the wall
And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost
And struggles and bleeds as he hangs on his cross
And likes to be known as the angry young man

Give a moment or two to the angry young man
With his foot in his mouth and his heart in his hand
He's been stabbed in the back he's been misunderstood
It's a comfort to know his intentions are good
And he sits in his room with a lock on the door
With his maps and his medals laid out on the floor
And he likes to be known as the angry young man

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight
I once believed in causes too
I had my pointless point of view
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right

And there's always a place for the angry young man
With his fist in the air and his head in the sand
And he's never been able to learn from mistakes
So he can't understand why his heart always breaks
And his honor is pure and his courage is well
And he's fair and he's true and he's boring as hell
And he'll go to the grave as an angry old man

Yes there's always a place for the angry young man
With his working class ties and his radical plans
He refuses to bend he refuses to crawl
And he's always at home with his back to the wall
And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost
And struggles and bleeds as he hangs on his cross
And likes to be known as the angry young man"

I think it’s a bad idea to escalate the situation with a military show of force if you aren’t planning or willing to back it up with actual military force.

See the Obama "red line" policy in Syria as a prime example of this.

Fuck i even forgot the caging and separation of immigrant families. What’s your evidence we aren’t an inherently white supremacist nation?

I just gave it to you literally in the last post, tiny shoulders. America, with all of its scars, is the best nation humanity has ever known.

Where is this perfect utopia nation where kindness always prevails and racism and injustice are non-factors? It only exists in your head. Humans are shitty and always have been.

See the Obama "red line" policy in Syria as a prime example of this.

Exactly. Obama took a stand, Asad called his bluff and we never committed the resources to definitively solve that problem. Don’t make a threat you can’t/won’t back up. This is one reason why military posturing in the Caribbean Sea off the Venezuelan coast is a bad first step.

Agree to disagree.

And again, you have nothing to support your position. When backed into a corner and forced to back up your nonsense takes, you just retreat and name call. Not the way an intellectual behaves. This is why they don't let you have a cube near a window.

I don’t think America is any better or any worse than plenty of other countries - Canada, plenty of European countries.

And again, you have nothing to support your position. When backed into a corner and forced to back up your nonsense takes, you just retreat and name call. Not the way an intellectual behaves. This is why they don't let you have a cube near a window.

Native genocide
Chattel slavery
Black codes
Jim Crow
Redlining
Mass incarceration

Vietnam
Laos
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Cambodia

The war on drugs
The war on terror

Do i need to keep going?

Fuck i even forgot the caging and separation of immigrant families. What’s your evidence we aren’t an inherently white supremacist nation?

"Nothing to support your position."

Apparently, I needed to keep going...

Back