• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

Haha. Im a dictator? What a fucking moron. You are pretty clearly a)beating the war drum when it comes to wanting Trump to hold Russia/Putin accountable and b)supportive of an interventionist US led coup in Venezuela.

Haha. Im a dictator? What a fucking moron. You are pretty clearly a)beating the war drum when it comes to wanting Trump to hold Russia/Putin accountable and b)supportive of an interventionist US led coup in Venezuela.

I'm shocked you haven't frozen to death in Winter. You don't know enough to come in from the cold.

It's astonishing that you could ever support Maduro.

Now you are protecting another murdering thug, thief and dictator in Putin.

I hope you never parallel park. You'd probably destroy all the cars.

I'm shocked you haven't frozen to death in Winter. You don't know enough to come in from the cold.

It's astonishing that you could ever support Maduro.

Now you are protecting another murdering thug, thief and dictator in Putin.

I hope you never parallel park. You'd probably destroy all the cars.

I don’t get the parallel park reference, but this seems like MHB just got cheese ladled into his beard.

Keep supporting imperialist intervention in a sovereign nation, you warmonger.

You can rail against imperialist intervention all you want, and in a vacuum, you might be right, but the cold hard reality is that if we don't intervene, Russia will, and the result for the people of VZ will be DRAMATICALLY worse. See: Syria.

You can rail against imperialist intervention all you want, and in a vacuum, you might be right, but the cold hard reality is that if we don't intervene, Russia will, and the result for the people of VZ will be DRAMATICALLY worse. See: Syria.

What? We have to orchestrate a coup, because if we don't, Russia might "do something." What is Russia going to do?

Are you fucking serious? What is Russia going to do? Did you not see the footnote See: Syria ?

We had an opportunity to instate a no fly zone like we did in Lybia. We did not. The result was Russia gave an already inhumane self serving dictator steroids, leading to barrel bombs and chemical weapons being used against civilians and circle back bombings on red helmets trying to free civilians and children from the rubble. The result is that the nation has been entirely destroyed, solely because it gives Russia the most slight geopolitical advantage.

Putin does not give a flying fuck about human rights. He will help Maduro burn VZ to the ground just to re-gain a foothold in the west. We, even in the midst of the Trump Admin, still do.

You cannot be serious. The last time a Russian envoy visited VZ they brought an entire plane full of troops, just to test the water, to test the response.

We dont have to 'organize a coup' but we do have to prevent Russia from propping up a dictator who has run a once decent country into the dirt.

Are you fucking serious? What is Russia going to do? Did you not see the footnote See: Syria ?

We had an opportunity to instate a no fly zone like we did in Lybia. We did not. The result was Russia gave an already inhumane self serving dictator steroids, leading to barrel bombs and chemical weapons being used against civilians and circle back bombings on red helmets trying to free civilians and children from the rubble. The result is that the nation has been entirely destroyed, solely because it gives Russia the most slight geopolitical advantage.

Putin does not give a flying fuck about human rights. He will help Maduro burn VZ to the ground just to re-gain a foothold in the west. We, even in the midst of the Trump Admin, still do.

You cannot be serious. The last time a Russian envoy visited VZ they brought an entire plane full of troops, just to test the water, to test the response.

We dont have to 'organize a coup' but we do have to prevent Russia from propping up a dictator who has run a once decent country into the dirt.

Maduro was democratically elected, still has support within Venezuela, and US sanctions and economic policy have played a large role in the conditions of Venezuela. We literally are orchestrating a fucking coup. You are the one fucking kidding yourself if you think we give a fuck about democracy in VZ. I support Venezuelas sovereignty and am against any intervention from the US. Don't conflate that with support of Maduro.

A thread:

You're so right. Maduro is not starving his people. He's not keeping food and medical aid from entering the country.

His "democratic election" was about as "fair" as North Korea's.

You're so right. Maduro is not starving his people. He's not keeping food and medical aid from entering the country.

His "democratic election" was about as "fair" as North Korea's.
This. A huge LOL at him being democratically elected. MHBD is a peak density and letting his evil show through.

Y'all are welcome to bring some evidence.

International observers said "the elections were very transparent and complied with international parameters and national legislation. The result that emanated from the CNE is a perfect reflection of the will of Venezuelans who went to the polls."

Again, I would support another vote in Venezuela. I don't support US intervention. Y'all are showing the true colors of both imperialist parties.

International observers said "the elections were very transparent and complied with international parameters and national legislation. The result that emanated from the CNE is a perfect reflection of the will of Venezuelans who went to the polls."

Again, I would support another vote in Venezuela. I don't support US intervention. Y'all are showing the true colors of both imperialist parties.

Who were these "international observers"? For that matter, where did you pull the quote?

This reads like a lectro post.

GUYS!! GUYS!!! CHILL!!!

We need to THANK MHB. He's done what most have thought to be impossible in UNITING all ages, all religions (or lack thereof) and political stripes. This is a massive success. He's showing us that it is possible and not even that difficult for all of us to be on the same team for a cause. That give us hope.

He should be THANKED for this.

Of course, the fact he has united us against him may not be all that positive for him. But hey, sometimes, you have to take one for the team.

GUYS!! GUYS!!! CHILL!!!

We need to THANK MHB. He's done what most have thought to be impossible in UNITING all ages, all religions (or lack thereof) and political stripes. This is a massive success. He's showing us that it is possible and not even that difficult for all of us to be on the same team for a cause. That give us hope.

He should be THANKED for this.

Of course, the fact he has united us against him may not be all that positive for him. But hey, sometimes, you have to take one for the team.

You are right. Liberals and conservatives uniting under US imperialism. Fuck off moron.

Back