• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

I'm so dumb that I think a nation built on native genocide and chattel slavery, whose founders were slave owners, that has spent the last ~two decades murdering brown people across the globe in the name of a bullshit "war on terror," is inherently white supremacist. Silly me.

wherever the fuck >>>>>>>> Alabama

My feelings are hurt because you made fun of the place that I live. You’re a spatial bigot.

Military exercises for show and to “send a message” that we have no intention of backing up are dumb idea no matter where you live.

it doesn't make me a troll just because you have no sense of humor or ability to think critically

I'd never know what you think I'm not thinking critically about, because you never engage with me in any manner that isn't trolling.

I hate to say it, but maybe we could start attcking the post and not the poster.

Thanks.

No, it's mocking another's position without ever putting forth your own, which is how you interact with me. Do you think America is inherently racist?

no more than every other nation state.

since you weighed in, when are you going to post your top 5 nation states of History, in no particular order?

Look at you just thinking critically! Way to go buddy!

Is your little exercise a requirement for anyone holding the opinion that America is racist?

no, just a simple inquiry based on your disagreement with TAB's questionable assertion

1) [insert country] that doesn’t have special forces in 150 other countries
2) [insert country] that provides healthcare to their residents
3) [insert country] that doesnt have the highest incarceration rate in the world
4) [insert country] whose police don’t kill 1000 people a year

Blanking on a fifth.

What’s your ranking?

I'm so dumb that I think a nation built on native genocide and chattel slavery, whose founders were slave owners, that has spent the last ~two decades murdering brown people across the globe in the name of a bullshit "war on terror," is inherently white supremacist. Silly me.

Yes. Very, Very dumb. Insanely dumb. 9/11 was not 'bullshit', and one of those decades was governed by an member of a democratically elected ethnic minority.

You never answered the question re: the existence of a nation unmarred by human cruelty, injustice and racism. I know it exists in your interior cubelife dreams, but where IRL?

Back