• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

what the fuck is wrong with Republicans, the last thing we need right now is another war.

holy christ, talk about imbecilic.

I could only imagine if it was DJT instead of Obama and Hilldawg that bombed Libya and destabilized an entire region. HOLY.HELL.

Trump is smarter than lubes, currently still fancying selves as liberals; that's not much, I know, but Trump will have to learn to live with it

as for the lubes, well, they need all the help they can get

GibberishDeac strikes again.

So will any US politicians/leaders speak out against this coup?

Sailor just dropping Huckabee humor left and right, must have been inspired.

Glad to see sailor is cool with countries just deciding that the opposition party leader in the legislature is the real President of another country. Our friends in Europe should just declare their support for Pelosi and bail us out.

Glad to see sailor is cool with countries just deciding that the opposition party leader in the legislature is the real President of another country. Our friends in Europe should just declare their support for Pelosi and bail us out.

naw, I want AOC to call the shots, since the world is gonna end in a dozen years, we might as well be amused while we await for the Ocasio Apocalypse

Back