• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Hurts and Bryant aren't going to the NFL as quarterbacks and they don't know how to play much of anything else.

Bryant is 6-3, 225. That fits the measurables for NFL QB's. His passing and running numbers look pretty good. I would think some team would use a mid to late round pick on him.

Hurts is not much smaller at 6-2, 218.

There are NFL teams with worse QBs, especially as backups.

Bryant is 6-3, 225. That fits the measurables for NFL QB's. His passing and running numbers look pretty good. I would think some team would use a mid to late round pick on him.

Have you actually seen those two guys throw the ball ?

There is no NFL team with a backup quarterback worse than Jalen Hurts. Bryant would be an interception machine in the NFL.

Just because you are the size of an average NFL QB doesn't mean that you'll get drafted.

I speak from personal experience on this one.

I have to believe that Dabo was well aware of the timing of all this (the 4 games rule), and was acting in Bryant's best interest. He'd have to be a huge jerk to not do so in the Bryant's last year. I suspect he brought Trevor Lawrence along relatively slowly over these first few games in order to make sure he was ready to be "the guy" and has been satisfied enough with the results to make the move, knowing that Bryant would probably bolt.

This is laughably wrong.

Just because you are the size of an average NFL QB doesn't mean that you'll get drafted.

I speak from personal experience on this one.

I have to believe that Dabo was well aware of the timing of all this (the 4 games rule), and was acting in Bryant's best interest. He'd have to be a huge jerk to not do so in the Bryant's last year. I suspect he brought Trevor Lawrence along relatively slowly over these first few games in order to make sure he was ready to be "the guy" and has been satisfied enough with the results to make the move, knowing that Bryant would probably bolt.

Dabo addressed this, specifically saying that he didn’t think it would be right to lock him in by playing him a fifth game.

No. None of this. NFL requires being able to pass accurately (and on time) farther than 5 yards. These two can’t do that.

No. None of this. NFL requires being able to pass accurately (and on time) farther than 5 yards. These two can’t do that.

So an average of 7 yards per ATTEMPT and 65% completion rate on almost 400 attempts says that Kelly Bryant can't throw accurately?

Hoping Miami kicks the shit out of UNC on national TV tonight.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll watch.
I know this will be perceived as a sick joke after the past few weeks, but it's not intended to be......
I hope the Hurricanes blow away Carolina.

WTF can’t this be the year we play Carolina. They are lol bad. I’m gonna miss fedora and his visor and Red Bull and his absurd hulk hogan beard.

Back