• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

GT was literally unstoppable, they ran for 8.4 yards a carry, 542 yds rushing. In 65 plays Tech was only in 3rd down 7 times, and fourth down only once- a field goal. 89% of GTs plays were first or second down - 58/65

I had not heard that Sawvel had joined Petrino's staff. Figures.

This team is capable of winning 3 of 4 in the Louisville, Florida State, Pitt, and Syracuse games.

If we’re using the word capable, we are capable of 4 of 4. Also 0 of 4. My prediction is 2 of 4, Pitt and Louisville.

OU’s offense is a thing of beauty.

Helps to have elite athletes, but it’s really fun to watch.

If it wasn't already obvious from that near-loss against Army, Oklahoma are complete FRAUDS.

btw, the targeting rule is complete and absolute bullshit. Only old men afraid of lawsuits could think of anything this damn stupid.

btw, the targeting rule is complete and absolute bullshit. Only old men afraid of lawsuits could think of anything this damn stupid.

OK Notre Dame fan? That was obvious targeting. Late and to the head of the QB. Guess you’d prefer more brain dead former players or current/former players killing themselves?

OK Notre Dame fan? That was obvious targeting. Late and to the head of the QB. Guess you’d prefer more brain dead former players or current/former players killing themselves?

No. I'd "prefer" football without training wheels.

Then you’d “prefer” the decline of the game. Football as we’ve known it, with clear CTE results, will die eventually.

Go Wildcats!!

Then you’d “prefer” the decline of the game. Football as we’ve known it, with clear CTE results, will die eventually.

Go Wildcats!!

If the game, with some integrity, dies, then so be it. At least it went out with some dignity.

Why is Va Tech ranked ?

Great question.

I think the answer is that ~20-25 is usually occupied by shitty teams coming off a good win (VT) or improving teams coming off a good win (UF).

Tough to tell the difference, but in both cases they aren’t really very good.

Back