• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

I just took a screenshot and posted it on Facebook.
9a8dab7c1faca1f680949d4b620b1f7d.jpg

Get out of here with this stupid ass shit. We’d hire their coaches if we wanted to. We obviously don’t want to.

Everyone knows you're mistaken and by your logic we would never have lost Mackovic or Elko or any of the other coaches we could not afford.

We would love to have the Appy State football coach

Everyone knows you're mistaken and by your logic we would never have lost Mackovic or Elko or any of the other coaches we could not afford.

We would love to have the Appy State football coach

OK, son. If you’d rather have Scott Satterfield than Dave Clawson then more power to you. Good luck.

I don't know, but you could count them if you want.

Clemson pounding NC State right now. We're not good but I have a feeling 2 of the teams we lost to will be in the college playoff this year.

It’s parents weekend at Duke, but not sure if that helps or hurts.

Hope Purdue pulls this out for the cancer kid. He deserves to see this and enjoy what may be his last day out of his home hospice care.

Hope Purdue pulls this out for the cancer kid. He deserves to see this and enjoy what may be his last day out of his home hospice care.

That is one of the most heartbreaking stories I’ve heard. I was out with the Mrs. this morning sitting in the car while she was in a store. I had Gameday on XM on and they did the story on him and I sat in the car with tears coming down my face. I’ll never understand why some people have to go through the things they do. Bless him!!!

Even if Ohio State loses this gotta imagine they'll make the playoff if they win out

Wow, that’s embarrassing.

That really is. Duke has made major upgrades to their stadium, 5-1 coming into today, Cutcliffe doing a really good job with that program and that’s the support they get? Don’t get me wrong, no love for the Dukes, but that is pathetic.

Back