• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

WTF is this OSU play calling in the red zone?

Maybe it’s less the play calling and more of the QB decision-making, but yikes.

Hope Purdue pulls this out for the cancer kid. He deserves to see this and enjoy what may be his last day out of his home hospice care.

That is one of the most heartbreaking stories I’ve heard. I was out with the Mrs. this morning sitting in the car while she was in a store. I had Gameday on XM on and they did the story on him and I sat in the car with tears coming down my face. I’ll never understand why some people have to go through the things they do. Bless him!!!

Boiler Up!

Spent about 30 mins earlier researching Tyler’s story. There was a tear or two shed.

Huge stop there.

Yeah. People love to crap on our fans, but there's no way you'd see that at Wake with a 5-1 record down 6 in the 4th in a division game.

Yeah. People love to crap on our fans, but there's no way you'd see that at Wake with a 5-1 record down 6 in the 4th in a division game.

You won’t see that in 2 weeks at home against Cuse, even if we lose again next week.

Looked at the Wazzu/Oregon box score to see if Hines has a catch (he doesn't) and noticed that 11 different guys for the Cougars have catches.

Back