• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

I don't think it's that obvious of a decision. This board tends to overrate the Louisville program

Given the Brohm family connections to L'viile, Chris Mack leaving Xavier for L'ville surprised me more than it would surprise me if Brohm leaves Purdue to coach his alma mater (and the alma mater of his two brothers).

Mack had Xavier on NCAA auto-pilot. The L'ville program is a mess, and may be subject to future NCAA penalties. Plus, no matter the success Mack has L'ville; that program will always play 2nd fiddle in-state to Kentucky, and will never be considered to be on par with Duke and UNC in the ACC.

Given the Brohm family connections to L'viile, Chris Mack leaving Xavier for L'ville surprised me more than it would surprise me if Brohm leaves Purdue to coach his alma mater (and the alma mater of his two brothers).

Mack had Xavier on NCAA auto-pilot. The L'ville program is a mess, and may be subject to future NCAA penalties. Plus, no matter the success Mack has L'ville; that program will always play 2nd fiddle in-state to Kentucky, and will never be considered to be on par with Duke and UNC in the ACC.

They had money for Mack. With Petrino's buyout they don't have the big money for a football coach.

Maybe we can get Mack in four years after Papa Johns U has chewed and spat him out and Danny has "retired"...

Go Green Wave, hoping they beat Houston tonight and punch their ticket to a bowl game. That opening night win in New Orleans was a pretty good one looking back all things considered.

Has any P5 coach ever said anything but “I’m staying” in mid-November? That’s especially true when they’re fighting for a bowl.

Go Green Wave, hoping they beat Houston tonight and punch their ticket to a bowl game. That opening night win in New Orleans was a pretty good one looking back all things considered.

Rough night for the Green Wave.
Houston is drowning them.

3 year-old granddaughter, too. Man, that's awful.

So 4-5 Citadel is going to do something that no other team has been able to do. Have Bama in a competitive game at halftime.

Tied 10-10

Last edited:
So 4-5 Citadel is going to do something that no other team has been able to do. Have Bama in a competitive game at halftime.

Tied 10-10
With the citadel attempting no passes... god i hate alabama. Wonder if alabama loses they would be out of the CFP? Since its not just wins but bad losses....

Citadel has scored 17 points on Bama so far.
So much for no points in November

Back