• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Old Dominion goes up 2 TDs over VT and is gonna win.

Wow, the ACC is pretty awful this year.

After the shit-show from VT fans in 2006, tonight couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of assholes!

Uhhh yeah. And BC got trounced by Purdue today.

Biff right again.

Old Dominion was 0-3 heading into today. These were their three losses:

52-10 to Liberty
28-20 to FIU
28-25 to UNC Charlotte

Old Dominion was 0-3 heading into today. These were their three losses:

52-10 to Liberty
28-20 to FIU
28-25 to UNC Charlotte

Yeah, this was as big an upset as us beating Clemson would be. ODU was 0-3 against 3 of the worst FBS teams in the country coming into this game.

Yeah, this was as big an upset as us beating Clemson would be. ODU was 0-3 against 3 of the worst FBS teams in the country coming into this game.

Their back-up QB looked like a Heisman candidate. And their RB, Cox, was almost unstoppable. I have no idea how they were 0-3. Embarrassing for VT and for the ACC.

OU managed to eek out on INT when Army inexplicably tried to throw and otherwise probably would've won the game on a FG, then OU goes down and misses a chip shot FG for the win in regulation. Then they manage to eek it out in OT. I don't know how Mike Stoops still has a job, not only after last year, but especially after that UGA game. Now this. Pics of Lincoln Riley fucking goats is my guess.

Oregon with an all-time gut punch loss. What a choke on so many levels.

Best I can tell, everyone in college football besides the top 2-3 teams all suck. Good luck figuring out the rest of the season lol.

42386068_2170751533251951_6253837339232043008_n.jpg

In FCS, previously undefeated A&T lost to 0-3 Morgan State.

Awful coaching/clock management at the sad of regulation by Cristobal. Why not just kneel it out?

Last edited:
Back