• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

No big deal really. Got Jake for another year or tow and already signed another top QB. I’m sure Fields will be great though and it doesn’t surprise me that Ohio needs backup players from Georgia to compete.

Is the other top QB you're referencing the OSU commit that Georgia flipped today?

I, for one, would not be excited if one of the top 10 recruits in national recruiting rankings history transferred away from a school I liked. Watch him go to Oklahoma and win another Heisman under Riley.

Is the other top QB you're referencing the OSU commit that Georgia flipped today?

I, for one, would not be excited if one of the top 10 recruits in national recruiting rankings history transferred away from a school I liked. Watch him go to Oklahoma and win another Heisman under Riley.

Yea, losing Fields is a big deal. No clue how he has looked in practice and it's an embarrassment of riches at UGA with 5* QB's but that dude looked like an absolute stud. Given how awesome Lawrence has been at Clemson and Fields was considered as his equal i'm not so sure i'd just blow this off.

Fields is going to be great. He’ll have a year of practice to get better before he sees the field again.

Nah, the NCAA will grant his hardship waiver because of racist Georgia fans and baseball players calling him the N word, and it going public. Pretty typical Dawg behavior, unfortunately.

Nah, the NCAA will grant his hardship waiver because of racist Georgia fans and baseball players calling him the N word, and it going public. Pretty typical Dawg behavior, unfortunately.

Wow. That really happened.

Having spent a good amount of time in Georgia growing up (family) this isn't surprising at all. Heard the N word all the time down there in regular conversation. This was the late 90's early 2000's so maybe it's different but yeah probably not much.

Good luck with that.

Yet he played in 7 of thre next 8 games. If he wants to use that incident to get what he wants, which is more playing time, then that’s up to him.

I mean there’s 85 guys on the sideline who could kick the second baseman’s ass and he was dismissed.

Oh, Fields will use it to get a waiver, even though it’s clearly a question of playing time.

And it’ll work.

Even though his sister is still coming to UGA to play softball.

UGA will want no part of making it a bigger story, so I doubt they protest.

How dare he play the sport he loves! He should have just transferred immediately or locked himself in his room!

Back