• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Penn State looking like Wake trying to tackle the last 2 drives. What a choke (...maybe).

A shotgun handoff on 4th and 5? Holy shit you deserve all the bad things.

Penn State looking like Wake trying to tackle the last 2 drives. What a choke (...maybe).

Complete collapse. Horrible tackling. Craptastic Lobo-esque 4th and 5 call. I feel dirty rooting for Penn State and it didn’t pay off.

That play call was laughable. I hope it was Franklin's call; but I doubt that he would own it.

BTW, App might be really good. Hung right with this Penn State team, easily coulda beat 'em, and have been absolute smoking fools since. Glad they aren't on our schedule this year

Interesting stats from Stanford V Notre Dame. Irish gained about the same yardage against Stanford as they did Wake. Stanford had 55 yards rushing. Wake rushed for 259. Wake would have been well over 300 yards rushing if Hartman had not kept the ball on play after play. Clawson pointed out his abundance of RPO mistakes in the Rice postgame presser. The other question is should Stanford fire their DC?

Interesting stats from Stanford V Notre Dame. Irish gained about the same yardage against Stanford as they did Wake. Stanford had 55 yards rushing. Wake rushed for 259. Wake would have been well over 300 yards rushing if Hartman had not kept the ball on play after play. Clawson pointed out his abundance of RPO mistakes in the Rice postgame presser. The other question is should Stanford fire their DC?

Did Hartman run an offense featuring much rpo in high school?

What was the nature of the RPO mistakes? Sam was 15/17 and only had 2 rushes.

Tabari Hines has been held catchless in 4 of his 5 games at Oregon.

Back