• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Kelly Bryant's perception of his chances to be an NFL QB are the big driver in his quest to find a new school. I suspect that he believes NFL talent evaluators will see him as an NFL QB if he find the right situation to showcase his talents.

Can't blame a guy for doing everything possible to fulfill a lifelong dream.

Kelly Bryant's perception of his chances to be an NFL QB are the big driver in his quest to find a new school. I suspect that he believes NFL talent evaluators will see him as an NFL QB if he find the right situation to showcase his talents.

Can't blame a guy for doing everything possible to fulfill a lifelong dream.

There was no better situation to showcase his talents than at Clemson. They've been showcased.

There was no better situation to showcase his talents than at Clemson. They've been showcased.

I'll take a wild guess that sitting on the bench and carrying a clipboard for most of it was not his vision of how his senior season would go.

I'll take a wild guess that sitting on the bench and carrying a clipboard for most of it was not his vision of how his senior season would go.

That's what happens to guys who don't have NFL talent.

I've never heard of Alex Tanney, at least not as NFL QB Alex Tanney. Couldn't believe he's a 30 year old who is on his 9th team.

I did remember this guy.

Alex Tanney and Kyle Lauletta say hi from NFL rosters.

Wow. What horrible examples. Two guys who didn't play FBS football who have thrown a combined total of 14 passes in the NFL. Thanks.

Have you actually watched Kelly Bryant throw a football ?

Wow. What horrible examples. Two guys who didn't play FBS football who have thrown a combined total of 14 passes in the NFL. Thanks.

Have you actually watched Kelly Bryant throw a football ?

Both of these two have current jobs titled "NFL Quarterback." What makes it hard to believe that Kelly Bryant doesn't have a shot at being better than both?

Both of these two have current jobs titled "NFL Quarterback." What makes it hard to believe that Kelly Bryant doesn't have a shot at being better than both?

He can't throw the ball worth a shit ! Why is that so hard for you to understand ?

262/398 (65.8%) 2800 yards.
His 7.0 yards/attempt was 78th in the country last year. With Clemson talent. Screen passes are fun. Have you checked Eli's completion percentage this year? That ought to impress you, too.

His 7.0 yards/attempt was 78th in the country last year. With Clemson talent. Screen passes are fun. Have you checked Eli's completion percentage this year? That ought to impress you, too.

Eli Manning ? You mean the guy who's keeping Alex Tanney on the bench ?

John Gagliardi, football coach who hold the all time wins, games coached and seasons coached records passed away. He was 91. He coached 64 years, 60 at St. Johns University in Collegeville, Minnesota. When he retired in 2012, hhis overall record was 489-138-11. He was elected to the College Football Hall of Fame in 2006, the first active coach to be so honored.

He had a different way of doing things. No tackling in practice. No long practices. Minimal contact in practice. Nobody got cut from the team. Everybody got to play because they had a lot of blowout wins.

Sounds like Kelly Bryant may even have been able to see the field with him

Duke with the butt ugly BlueDevil decal helmets today.

Wasn’t an ugly first drive though, they made that look too easy.

Last edited:
Duke with the butt ugly BlueDevil decal helmets today.

Wasn’t an ugly first drive though, they made that look too easy.

And why, when you have blue and white (and for that matter, black ) to work with, do you need to introduce gray in any way whatsoever to your uniform color scheme?

This UF-Vandy game is fun.

Vandy up 21-3.

This game is nuts. On a Vandy punt, a UF player targeted a Vandy player. Mason came out to check on his player and the UF DC started going at it with Mason and had to be held back by an official. The Vandy players started coming on the field to defend Mason and the UF players started coming onto the field as well. Two UF players got ejected, the player who targeted and a player who picked up his second unsportsmanlike.

Last edited:
This UF-Vandy game is fun.

Vandy up 21-3.

And Derek Mason just went all the way across the field to chew out the Florida coaches. Never seen that before.

ETA: he was already over there due to an injured player. My bad.

Back