• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

And Derek Mason just went all the way across the field to chew out the Florida coaches. Never seen that before.

He was there checking on the player who got injured on the targeted penalty.

Derek Mason does not seem like someone to be trifled with.

Derek Mason does not seem like someone to be trifled with.

Yeah. But if I had to pick who started jawing at who I'm going to go with the red faced asshole who had to get held back by a official over the guy who was checking on his injured player and waved his players back.

That was a massive hit. Pretty amazing the Vandy player walked away from it.

In fact he had words with then vandy coach james franklin when he was the dc for georgia

Nobody in this board will feel sorry for little red after the way that despicable fan base acted when we should have beaten those guys here a few years back. These guys had it coming and we are enjoying every minute of it.

Other than rooting against every ACC game there’s nobody we like to see lose more than little red!

Great start guys going 0-6. Don’t mess it up and let’s run the table!

Notre Dame down 14-6 at home against Pitt.

Notre Dame down 14-6 at home against Pitt.

Pitt, like WFU, has a historical tendency to fumble leads in basketball and football. ND may not cover 21 but I see them taking care of business the second half. Hope I'm wrong though... Boo Irish

Boy were we sold a bill of goods at the beginning of the year. Our OL was oversold and we have no D
Too bad. This was the year to beat FSU and Louisville. Not too hopeful now

Should we be rooting for ND? For that national championship cash? Or does ND not have to share it?

Boy were we sold a bill of goods at the beginning of the year. Our OL was oversold and we have no D
Too bad. This was the year to beat FSU and Louisville. Not too hopeful now

Have you watched either of those teams play this year?

Back