• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Hmmmm - now that I am paying attention and pulling for Purdue (really just tOSU loss), there is a 99% chance Ohio St pulls out a miracle win.

I like how Purdue is running their offense. It’s looks like it it has some RPO characteristics with some of the misdirection stuff we used to run in the early Grobe years.

I like how Purdue is running their offense. It’s looks like it it has some RPO characteristics with some of the misdirection stuff we used to run in the early Grobe years.

Was just about to post something similar. It’s also nice to not watch a delayed handoff/exchange on every running play.

Was just about to post something similar. It’s also nice to not watch a delayed handoff/exchange on every running play.

Yeah, my pet peeve is that every one of our running plays is based on the read option. I wish we would mix in some quick hitting running plays. Especially with Carney as the RB. Just let the OL fire ahead and let the RB hit the gap immediately. Maybe the chance of breaking a long one goes down, but the chance of a 4 to 5 yarder probably goes up.

So - Wash St is the only Pac 12 team with one loss - and I am going out on a limb and saying that they will end up with at least 2 losses. So it is safe to assume that Pac 12 is out of the Final 4 picture?

Back