• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

1) FFS.

2) What mishmash uniform will their opponent wear? Actually, who is their opponent? Oh, Syracuse...the team that logically could've attempted this co-branding abomination.

Syracuse should totes show up in orioles helmets to tick off the Yanks

I'm kind of scared of what Notre Dame is going to come up with for our game in Charlotte in 2020. Are they going to go for old school Hornets pinstripes?

why do so many NY donks care about a school in Indiana

LOL that Yankee fans are "NY donks." Most Yankee fans have never even been to NY.

Are you seriously saying that the Yankees have never won anything ? BTW I hate the Yankees.

ITT - people don't understand why cities with large Irish-Catholic populations like a historically prominent football team from a Catholic university, with the nickname Fighting Irish, whose mascot is a leprechaun

ITT - people don't understand why cities with large Irish-Catholic populations like a historically prominent football team from a Catholic university, with the nickname Fighting Irish, whose mascot is a leprechaun

I get that historically, but how much is that still a thing?

I get that historically, but how much is that still a thing?

A lot, I think. Plus the NBC thing too. I have a Wake buddy from Dallas who is randomly a big ND fan, as is his dad who went to Texas Tech. All started because they were good and had their own TV coverage when his dad was growing up.

BC's closer
Why would anyone from NYC root for something Boston? And there's zero good football in the Northeast. Of course a lot of people with Irish Catholic roots and no other firm rooting interests will root for the historically great Irish Catholic football team that has every game on national TV.

Back