• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

It doesn't matter, but why do you think I am wrong?

They were playing #10 on the road in front of 100,000 plus. Their QB was playing his first college game and played well. Moore was so much better running the ball than anyone we had on Thurs. Their defense played well against Penn State's Heisman candidate QB. Their kicking game was superior to ours. I want to be wrong; but I am glad we don't play them this season.

Tua is so nice. He gives the Tide an element that Hurts just doesn’t.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Hurts transfer out ASAP

He should’ve left after last season if he wants to play. Saban has said just enough and probably gave him just enough reps to create a competition and will probably give him game reps early (and I don’t blame him for any of that) but it was obvious after the second half against Georgia that this team is tuas for the next 3 years and he’ll be their guy 100% by the time the get into the heart of their conference schedule.

This won't be popular; but the App State I saw today would beat the Wake I saw on Thurs. by at least 3 TDs. We have some work to do.

What you meant to say is that Sam Hartman would have marched into Happy Valley and hung a 50-spot on those bastards, waved to the crowd, and then went straight to the bus because skipping the showers at Penn St. is always advisable.

What you meant to say is that Sam Hartman would have marched into Happy Valley and hung a 50-spot on those bastards, waved to the crowd, and then went straight to the bus because skipping the showers at Penn St. is always advisable.

Mebane doesn't like dancing, cocky QBs with winning attitudes. LOWF.

Not sure we'll be able to rely on any ground game against ND based upon tonight's results. Hartman needs to loosen up the arm before the ND game.

Mike Elko left ND with a pretty good defense.

Clark Lea went from Wake Forest LB coach to ND DC in two years. Not bad.

Yeah, maybe we shoulda promoted him ourselves. Talk about a complete turnaround from Grobe in that we woulda maybe been better off promoting from within than making an outside hire

For all we know we offered and he didn’t take it.

Oregon with 50 early in the 3rd quarter. 7 receivers have catches for the Ducks - Tabari Hines is not one of them.

He’s on the depth chart behind a sophomore who had 59 rec yards last year.

this michigan team is garbage

3 points of offense

These are two very good defenses and unimpressive offenses.

But it’s only one game... Tough to draw conclusions on any team after watching the first game of the season.

Back