• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

JMU might've just blown the game. Lengthy late drive getting 1st and goal inside the 5 and they settle for a FG, and they still need a TD to win.

They did it twice. 1st time earlier it was 4th and 1 from the 2, yet FG.

As if there's not enough reason already to hate Ohio State, the weather delay in their game is preempting the first part of the best game of the day.

Ridiculous we are stuck watching this shit. Is the Auburn game not on some other channel? Can't find it. Seems like all the games are dragging on and preempting better games.

It’s supposed to be on ESPNNews but it isn’t.

Pitt takes the kickoff to the house on their first play of the season

And a 74 yard INT...

13-0 at 11:03 1st Q

Only sure win for WF is Towson but we could figure a way to make it difficult awhile simply by getting the big head.
It’s college ball and it’s WF.

Watching BC today against UMass makes for much respect for BC.
Towson and Rice are sure wins

I admire the staff at App.St; leading Penn St. 10-7. I'm not sure how they are so competitive against a top 10 team on the road.

Appy plays tough -- our win last year was higher quality than many understand.

Appy plays tough -- our win last year was higher quality than many understand.

I suspect that a lack of comparable depth will do them in against Penn St.; but they do not look over-matched. Don't know how they recruit so many top level players.

DL picked up a fumble, fumbled it, and was on the bottom of a pile. I turned away for a minute. Do they have an idea exactly what happened? It didn’t look that bad at first.

Yea had a bunch of dudes (NCSU and JMU) jump on him. He was back on the bench in the second half so I think it was probably just a stinger but just freaked him out. Hopefully will be 100% okay.

JMU was solid today against NCSU. As talented as any of the really good Appy State FBS teams, those guys were extremely well coached. NCSU didn't bring it today and was lucky to come out with the W.

Yea had a bunch of dudes (NCSU and JMU) jump on him. He was back on the bench in the second half so I think it was probably just a stinger but just freaked him out. Hopefully will be 100% okay.

JMU was solid today against NCSU. As talented as any of the really good Appy State FBS teams, those guys were extremely well coached. NCSU didn't bring it today and was lucky to come out with the W.

The coaching difference was stark today. Sheesh

Update: UNC QB just threw his third int. Their offense has one first down.

UNC qb is 2-11, not including completions to the other team :cool:

Back