• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

I like Coastal +29.5, UNLV +26.5, Duke -13.5, UMASS +18, Oregon -31.5, CAL -7.5 (UNC is completely depleted, and Cal is one the most improved team in the country.

Good luck!

I like Coastal +29.5, UNLV +26.5, Duke -13.5, UMASS +18, Oregon -31.5, CAL -7.5 (UNC is completely depleted, and Cal is one the most improved team in the country.

Good luck!

I don't disagree on Cal, but I think everyone feels that way... So give me the Heels!

Loving the big Thurs night opening game road win before the long Holiday weekend.

Fun times now watching all of the other upcoming games.

I think the same thing happened at Nebraska as well, but it left them with 1 scholarship qb and hes a true freshman.

I’m not going to laugh at the Huskers just yet.

DeMarco Murray in the booth for SDSU-Stanford on FS1.

New Mexico State got kicked out of the Sun Belt Conference (you know things are bad when the Sun Belt conference doesn't want you). So, NMSU is now an independent. Without a conference affiliation, NMSU could not find enough FBS teams to schedule them, so NMSU plays Liberty (who moved up to FBS this year) twice. Cannot remember that ever happening before.

Liberty plays New Mexico also the week before the NMSU game both in New Mexico. A lot travel expenses there. NMSU comes there to end the season

I assume they’re staying in NM.

Army lost a ton from last year but they were able to move the ball as well as Duke did and was dominant in controlling the ball. They had two bad turnovers early which got them in a hole but then played the Dukies even after they settled down. First game for both teams so hard to draw fast conclusions, but Duke did not scare me last night.

Hard to draw many conclusions about Duke this early when we play them so late.

The real burning question entering week one of college football: If Zach Smith was still coaching for Ohio State, would he be packing his sex toys to prepare for playing the Beavers today....:bowrofl:

Good luck!

UMass-BC will be interesting. There's been an insane amount of trash talk up here between the two fanbases. UMass has serious little brother syndrome from a football perspective and their fans have been boasting about how easily they handled Duquesne. I think the Minutemen have some real problems covering Dillon (just like anyone else will).

Hard to draw many conclusions about Duke this early when we play them so late.
Yep... Last year Duke looked awesome their first few games then played terrible in the middle of the season and then recovered late in the year and started playing well again.

Back