• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

I can't wait to see a targeting call on a RB on a dive play on the goal line. For youtube fans, checkout Earl Campbell vs Isaiah Robertson.

Refs will have a field day with the new blindside blocks. Look for many big plays to be called back due to that call.

What's the blindside blocker supposed to do anyway ? Let the guy go and demolish the ball carrier ?

That adds a few minutes to every replay.

It shouldn't. Often, targeting replays take so long because the refs know how huge of a penalty it is, and probably don't really want to eject a kid. This allows them to quickly uphold the personal foul and let the kid play, if it's not deemed malicious or severe.

Keep your head on a swivel. It will protect players from blindside hits, and everyone who crosses a street and doesn't hear a Tesla coming at them.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/one-employee-fired-another-suspended-uga-recruiting-office/a8PFAZ8CW8tZaM6VxKmzdI/

Georgia recruiting coordinator dismissed for banging players (apparently). Director of on-campus recruiting is suspended. #Biffbatsignal

eT-aePzb_400x400.jpg

The article doesn’t say she was banging players. Silly hot though.

The article doesn’t say she was banging players. Silly hot though.

That part of the story is generally omitted from the AJC; you need to dig into message boards for those details. Then again, we are talking UGA recruiting; so, maybe she was terminated for NOT banging players/recruits.

I can't wait to see a targeting call on a RB on a dive play on the goal line. For youtube fans, checkout Earl Campbell vs Isaiah Robertson.

It will be interesting if and when, one day, we start to see the offensive targeting for the battering ram type stuff of a running back PLUS offensive pass interference called as objectively as they call the defender for what they do.

Isaiah Robertson was an All-Pro LB, not some schmuck who got posterized

herschel walker running over bill bates in college

bo jackson runs over brian bosworth

when you search youtube for "bo jackson runs over" multiple names come up. here is a vicious stiff arm to deion sanders in college
watch

best trucks in nfl history

Last edited:
I think he owes more if he leaves for Alabama, not less. Although either way it’s not an amount that will make a difference if Alabama wants him and he wants to go.

Back