• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2019 offical College Football thread

Screw Penn State. They shouldn’t even have a football program.

The coaching difference was stark today. Sheesh

Defense especially. The cushions we continue to give teams out wide and in the slot is mind numbingly dumb. 3rd and 8? Here's a 12 yard cushion!

Downside is that Penn state is a scum program and should always lose.

Upside is I dont have to listen App st grads talk about great they are.

Brutal. Why pass on 3rd and 4 with two TOs if you know you’re going to kick it?

Brutal. Why pass on 3rd and 4 with two TOs if you know you’re going to kick it?

Yep. Also obvi would have been better for the running back to have gone down short of the goal line with 1:45 left. Can’t fault him though, that was a hell of a run.

I'm no App fan, but they got very obviously screwed on some big calls today. I would be steamed if I were them.

App comes to Winston in 2020.

I'm no App fan, but they got very obviously screwed on some big calls today. I would be steamed if I were them.

Is this true? What kind of calls? No doubt the powers that be cant afford to have Penn State out of the running so early.

This won't be popular; but the App State I saw today would beat the Wake I saw on Thurs. by at least 3 TDs. We have some work to do.

'Bama may score 50 on UL. I hope they do. Petrino does not seem to be a very good guy.

Tua is so nice. He gives the Tide an element that Hurts just doesn’t.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Hurts transfer out ASAP

Back