• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Summer Transfer Thread 2018 (NWT), Window Closes August 9

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
World Cup winding down. Some shit has already happened. More will.

I can't find the last transfer thread and don't want to use the PL thread for worldwide transfer talk; so I am starting a new one.

Most important news so far is that Dortmund don't appear ready to sell Christian Pulisic.

Also, Wilshere is moving on and Ozil will take over the #10 shirt.

Saw a report this morning that suggested that Klopp intends to stick with Karius in goal.

Just saw that Wilshere appears to be close to signing with West Ham.

Saw a report this morning that suggested that Klopp intends to stick with Karius in goal.

I heard that after today's match he is going to put in a huge bid for Muselera. Klopp's kind of keeper.

Ronaldo to Juve is getting closer according to lots of reports

Update: Barcelona’s board is still super sketch

Related: Paulinho back to China on loan

19-year-old France Under-20 midfielder Matteo Guendouzi from Lorient, likely to Arsenal. Physical tomorrow.

Last edited:
Joe Hart looking for a way out of Man City.

I've seen a lot of talk on twitter about money laundering. Can you explain how it applies to this transfer/loan back?

I've seen people saying that Barto has stake in the Chinese club. If so, one would imagine that he could move the player around, spending money to make it "clean". At least that's how my rudimentary understanding of money works. 90m euro spent between the two transfers.

The man looks absolutely thrilled. Can't say I see that often in these signing pictures.

36847972_10216297716057113_6036311466326360064_n.jpg

Regardless, if he starts the season healthy he should be top quality until his major injury just about the time Lanzini comes back from his devastating ACL tear with Argentina. As West Ham goes, that injury scenario should work out nicely.

I'm pretty sure he's healthy at the moment. Will be interesting to see if he can stay healthy for a full season.

Not that it's going to matter, but I'm pretty sure I'm due some points for Augustinsson in the quarterfinals.

Lucas Torriera to Arsenal announced.

Age 22, still wears braces. Played in all 5 matches for Uruguay.
£22.5 to Sampdoria.

Lucas Torriera to Arsenal announced.

Age 22, still wears braces. Played in all 5 matches for Uruguay.
£22.5 to Sampdoria.

Any idea what formation Emery is planning on using? They pairing him with Xhaka in a 4-2-3-1?

Back